ENEMIES

A wedding ceremony was held in one of the biggest venue of korea. Business man's and idols including known celebrities were invited in this fansy party.

??:Mr.jeon, i never thought you'll come at my wedding" as he noticed a well known CEO coming in his way. He said surprisedly.

Jeon Jungkook

One of the known CEO in Asia yet hidden personality from half of the country. Everyone knows him by his name yet only few have seen his face in reality.

Jungkook:"I had too, Mr.wang"he stretched his palm a follower bouquet hand over to him by his secratary.

Jungkook:-"well, I'll leave. After an hour or so. Have more important things to do"he gives that bouquet to mr.wang. who was atleast appreciating his visit.

Mr.wang:-"hmm, Do enjoy for sometime. Mr.jeon. I'll be right back" he dismissed himself as he saw more guests arriving.

Jungkook:-"Seo-shan, Go have something for yourself. Not need to stuck yourself to me"he meant that in a joking way called as CEO and being described  as one of the cold person. He just jokes per times with his secratary. Who left him after his boss's order.

CEO walked up to bar area to get himself drunk in dizziness of night.

Other hand

Mr.wang:-Mr.kim, I am blessed to have your visit in my wedding" he side hugged the new personality.

Kim Taehyung

A known beauty in South Korea. He is a CEO of one of the biggest company in his country same as jeon's. Models are blessed that he didn't chosed modeling.

Taehyung:-"No need to be polite, Mr.wang." said politely as side hugged the man in response.

Mr.wang and he already knows eachother as for company purposes.

They talked for sometime

Mr.wang:-"Taehyung, have something. I am little busy so had to go" the opposite party nodded in understatement.

Mr.wang left and taehyung found himself stepping near to bar area.

Bartender:-"what would you like to have, Sir"

Taehyung:-"uhm...Orange juice will do" resting his butt over the stool present there he ordered.

Bartender:-"okay" he busied himself.

While taehyung can't just keep his orbs at one place.So he looked around, he saw biggest enemy of his life present there. Other side his enemy also noticed him at the same. Jungkook spit the alcohol, which was in his mouth. In shock and coughed. They both looking at eachother with hatred and.... unspokable  desire?

Taehyung/Jungkook:-"YOU!!?" they said in unison.

A little discription about this to two.
Once upon a time two boys in same school used to hate eachother. Everyday fight was normal for them. Pranks. They were known as
Kim TaTa and Jeon kookoo

Yes, this two were so famous in school times. That students give them names. Half of the school was tata's side and half kookoo's. As time passed. While in childhood the hatred wasn't that big but when they grow up. It become hardest hate they hold against eachother.

Jungkook:-"I hate you, Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung:-"I hate you too, Jeon Jungkook"

You might wants to know what maybe the reason for their hate. So in childhood it was just fake hate kids likes to fight and do pranks with eachother. But when they grow up jungkook never liked seeing taehyung with someone else. So do taehyung.