Chapter 1: the reckoning

You're walking towards your favorite store, a bright blue store, with your favorite things. Best buy!
As you walk in, you do what you do best and grab a cart and go searching for condoms; XL condoms for your dog. He's been getting his bone on recently, and you just wanna support your best buddies' decisions.
As you walk to the isle between the computer section and the tablet section, you look through the sections of condoms for different animals, your eyes read over specifically Canadian, duck, horse, cat, and then you finally find the dog ones, unlucky for you they only have XXL, you stare at the package and the condoms just look like grocery backs for your dick.
You whisper to yourself
"Peta will just have to deal with this,"
As you reach for the condoms something touches your hand. You feel the slick embrace of another person hand. It feels oddly sticky. As you look up, you realize this isn't just ANY person. It's a starburst. You stare longly into its eyes. They had the body of Viggo Mortensen. "So hot," you think.

You start sweating, it pools in your boots, and you think "man if this keeps up, this won't be the only liquid im bathed in." OH GOD, YOU JUST SAID OUT LOUD ON ACCIDENT. OH MY GOD, HELP.
the starburst stutters and whispers under their breath
"I want to rail you."
You feel... fear.. the sexy kind of fear. What is this? Why am I feeling this way? I just want dog condoms from Best Buy! Why me!
You take a moment to speak, and as you speak, you start to drool, causing you to cough in their face. They start to lick it up with their unnaturally long tongue. You feel aroused.
The starburst speaks once again, saying three words, and three words only:
"Anything you want, sir,"
I visibly blush like a loli anime girl being harrased by other loli's. What am I to do?! How do I react?! They don't even know my name. Omg, they don't know my name, I spit out my name rapidly.. sadly, I accidentally spit out my full name.
"Y/n Bloone David!"
They stare at me as I scream my name at the top of my lungs in the condom section of Best Buy.
"Save your voice, you'll be screaming a lot later,"
They say, winking, or what you think is winking as they don't really have visible eyes. Uncanny it is. Very uncanny.

I take the XXL dog condoms off of the rack. I then drop them like the klutz I am. I reach, they reach, and we touch hands.
"Don't worry beautiful, I got em"
They pick them up and pull out a pen. From somewhere, I don't know where it came from. They write their name and number on my dogs condom. I read it to myself.
"Mr. Banana: 231-787-7165"
Under those words, it reads "call me, sexy"
I smile and wave goodbye, but... they're  already gone. As I got home, I began to apply the condoms to Peta. One for each ball.
I thought to myself:
"He's gonna reckon my inning if i'm not careful."