𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! There will be a little bit of how Kazuhiro was in their first life, before they time leaped (and before they dated Chifuyu). But it's just for the flashback.

Enjoy!

edited on april 6th, 2024 @ 8:20pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓦𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝚄𝙿 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHIFUYU WAS WALKING THROUGH THE SNOW, holding Baji's sash as he recalled a certain memory in his mind.

"The hell did you say, asshole? I dare you to say that again!" Chifuyu threatened.

"You're just an ass-kisser to the Captain!"

"You joined after we did, so quit acting so cocky, Matsuno!"

"And you're a year younger than us—"

Chifuyu rushed over and punched the member, cutting him off.

"You bastard!"

Chifuyu ran over to him before kicking him as well.

"Holy shit!"

"You asshole! You cocky son of a—"

Chifuyu cuts his sentence off as well, sending a punch to his face before kicking him back. He hovered over him, grabbing onto his collar and head butting him.

"Pissant!" Chifuyu insulted. "You'll never beat me!"

The sound of a motorcycle was heard, getting the members attention.

"What the hell's going on here?" An angry voice called out, causing the members to flinch.

"Shit!"

"It's No. 3!"

Kazuhiro soon appeared with an emotionless expression on their face as the first division members stepped back. "I hate repeating myself. Someone explain, this instant!" They ordered.

"M-Matsuno was causing problems!"

"Who now?" Kazuhiro questioned as the member pointed to the blonde.

"Oh, him. To be honest, I never bothered to learn his name." Kazuhiro said, sending a piercing look at Chifuyu. "Is this true?"

"Yes..."

Kazuhiro sends a kick to Chifuyu's face, sending him crashing to the ground. "Infighting's forbidden in Toman. Do you know what I do to subordinates who don't follow the rules?" They asked as their eyes darkened.

"I punish them."

Kazuhiro raises their leg up and kicks Chifuyu in the jaw, making him land on the ground again as he spat out blood.