Story Info and Harem

Izuku Midoriya, the beloved protagonist of the popular anime "My Hero Academia", met his untimely death while trying to save his friend Katsuki Bakugo from the deadly grasp of the sludgy villain. But little did he know, his journey was far from over.

It was then that he met a mysterious being who offered him a second chance at life in a world of magic and monsters. Izuku quickly agreed, requesting to be reincarnated as the powerful Godzilla.

He was granted his wish, and Izuku was born once again. Izuku woke up in the lands of the Tempest, surrounded by strange creatures and powerful magics. It was here that he found himself with Godzilla's body, now a large and fearsome kaiju roaming the planet.

Izuku's new life as Godzilla was nothing like he had ever imagined, and he soon realized that he had to adapt quickly if he wanted to survive in this new world. His first challenge was learning how to control this immense power that had been given to him. With time and hard work, Izuku discovered the true potential of Godzilla, and he soon became a force to be reckoned with.

In his new form, Izuku soon became a feared individual in the world, and many feared his wrath. Yet, with his immense power came the responsibility to defend those in need and to be a force for good in a world of monsters and magic.

Izuku quickly made a name for himself as both a fearsome presence and a protective guardian of humanity. Despite his size, he worked to help those in need, using his mighty claws, fire breath, and nuclear pulse to defend the world from other monsters, evil mages, and powerful enemies.

Izuku Gojira's forms:

1ST:

2ND: Same power level as Hesei Godzilla

3RD: