💜💛Reunion?✨✨

A quick recap!

Once there (jeez I use this too much-) he closed his door and he slammed himself on his bed, then rolling to a lying down position. He sighed and turned off the light, and went to sleep.

With Kye..

Kye was in his room (Gls house), his mind still thinking about Lay, and his smile, he started to cry a bit. He wiped his tears, and turned to his side, he looked at the note once again. He sighed, and slowly closed his eyes and slept.

Though, the peace was never with him and Lay, and of course, he wanted Lay dead, like Dilys (I think that's how you spell her name-), he was not giving Kye a happy ending, and I think you know who that is..

Back to the story!

The next morning, Lay woke up, he realised he was in his room.

Lay*: Right, how'd I forget that? Anyways..

Lay stood up and went to the bathroom to shower, when done, he heard a knock on his door, okay, maybe it was sort of banging-

Orla: Brother!! Are you awake?! Come on!

Lay: I'm awake! I'm awake!

Lay went over to the door and opening it, making Orla jump a bit from the sudden movement from the door.

Lay: What do you need Orla?

Orla: Eh- anyways, you promised me that you were going to take me to your friends house!

Lay: Oh- right..- 

Orla: Anyways.. Dad sent me to tell you that he wants to have a talk with you!

Lay*: Dad? What does he want?

Lay: Oh, sure, I'll be sure to go there.

Orla: Okay! I'll be waiting for you in the living room!

Lay nodded, Orla ran downstairs to the living room. Lay sighed as he went to his dads office. When there, he was met with the gaze of his dad.

Father: Come sit on the ouch in front of me.

Lay obeyed, not knowing what's going to happen next, he sat down. He stared at him. Lays dad knew he wanted him to talk first, so he did.

Father: I'm guessing your wondering why I've called you here, son.

Lay: Yes, father.

Father: There's no need calling me 'father' now, anyways. I've called you here because I'm canceling Orlas marriage.

Lay: !!?

Lays eyes widen, he actually did it? He was not expecting that, but was happy anyway.

Lay: Eh- Thank you father, for that..

Father: No problem, and.. Sorry for stepping you earlier..

Lay: Oh, uh, it's fine, I've already forgotten about that..

Father: Hm, alright, from now on, I'll try to be a good father.

Lay: !! T-thank you father!

Father: No problem, but, once again, there's no need to call me 'father'..

Lay: Heh, right, dad..

At last, the stress was over for Lay, they both stood off and went into the living room, where Orla was. Lay has told Orla the news, she was indeed happy. Lay also wanted to tell his dad something else..

Lay: Fa- Uh- I mean, dad, can I talk to you about something?

Father: Of course, what is it?

Lay: *explains, btw he didn't say anything about Kye yet, bc his sister was here :), I'm just lazy asf-*