What is the Truth?

The truth is a very sensitive subject nowadays. When you turn on the TV, the truth appears to change according to the channel, which is very disconcerting. It's almost as if we live in alternate universes like in a Marvel movie or something. It is true that there are different points of view of any event. If you take a car crash as an example, you'll find that the point of view of the driver is different than that of the driver in the other car. However, there is one truth that is not a subjective matter, and I have found that truth. It is as sure as death and taxes: that there is a God. 

I know it not because I learned about it, but because I experienced it. Now, that doesn't make me a saint; I'm a very flawed individual. It is in spite of that, that I learned that God was real. How did I figure this out? I learned about him in church, I have read the bible as much as an erudite, but no; that wasn't enough. Don't get me wrong, those things are ESSENTIAL to gain those divine experiences. Now, what actually made me realize God was real was the experiences that I had with him. I have seen enough to know he's real. I have seen providence. I have seen healing. And what has touched my life the most: He has talked to me through his word.

Now, I know you might be skeptical, and that's actually a good thing, but if you want to see to believe, you will see nothing. I learned that in order to see the stuff I have seen, you need to believe it first. Look at it this way: scientists first believe in something before commencing experimentation in order to prove it. I had my hypothesis that He was real through the bible, and while I put my faith in it, I started to experiment and the results were proof that not only He is real, but that He wants to be found, and that He cares about us. 

You want proof? Follow this verse on the bible:

John 20:29 "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Believe it! He will not disappoint.

God bless you.