The undead rise.

June 29, 5:57PM

The sky over Hyogo was dreary, rain clouds were forming, darkly, which was strange, it was the middle of summer, this sort of weather wasn't to be expected. A loud gust of wind broke through the serenity of the town, not many cars passed through there, and recently, barely anybody visited, it was a quiet town outside of peoples homes, everybody just kept to themselves, and this was accepted behaviour.

" Suppose the weathers not lookin' great..." Osamus resturaunt had a few customers filling out as the closing time had hit, it was around six in the evening, and his workers were clearing up. He had some indie song playing in the background, he had never looked at the name of the song properly, he didn't care all too much, background noise was just what he needed, not many customers were very talkative, and he wasn't a fan of the quiet, it just made the whole place feel creepier than it should have.

The blonde waitress, Yachi, looked out of the window with disdain, she didn't like sour weather, she sighed to herself, " I guess you're right..." she replied to him, before taking in a breath. " Well, there's no harm a little rain can cause to me anyway!" she beamed, a little fake, to Osamu, and Osamu leant across the counter, looking at Yachi.

She always seemed to be cheery about things, he'd noticed her confidence grow as she worked with him, it was a lovely thing to be able to watch, Osamu considered himself lucky to bare witness to such a development, she was shy, and stuttered a lot when they had first been acquainted, he couldn't imagine seeing that side of her again. He looked over to her, tilting his head slightly, confused.

" I can give ya a life home if ya'd like, Seriously, t's not far from where i'm goin..." he said, watching for her reaction. Yachi just smiled at him again, shaking her head. Osamu wouldn't pressure her to make her go with him, though, so, he just accepted the fact that she was content in getting soaked with rain, he walked around past the counter, and up to Yachi, holding out his arm.

Yachi took the umbrella that he was offering to her, it was just plain dark blue, as Osamu didn't like cute patterns or anything like that. " Well, since yer not ridin' with me, at least use my umbrella so ya don't get completely soaked, 'lright?" he stepped away from her, as he didn't like being in a close proximity of other people, even if he'd known them for a really long time.

" I'll give it back tomorrow, I promise!" She started walking towards the exit of the restaurant, which was just called " Samu's" , Yachi thought the name was actually pretty cute, which was one of the reasons why she decided to apply to work there, that and also needing the money so she could feed her cat.

It was already raining by now, so Yachi pushed the door open with one hand and opened the umbrella with the other, she was really thankful that Osamu had given her his umbrella, or her hair would've gotten drenched...she shivered at the thought of it, as she turned back and waved to him shortly, before walking off as quickly as she could in her heels.

Osamu waved back, before going back to work on closing the shop, He had a pretty long drive to get back to where he lived, but that didn't bother him, it's not like he would pass any other cars to crash into on the way back there anyway, Nobody went out past the woodlands.

He flipped the sign on the front of the restaurant to now say " Closed ".

Yachi walked down the empty street, house lights were on next to her, curtains were closed, everybody was inside at this time, most likely as a result of the stormy weather, on her other side, there was a block of apartments, she looked over to them. Not many people lived there, so what could they ever need so many floors for? She thought so herself as she stopped in her step, having to fight the wind to be able to hold her umbrella in place, well, not her umbrella, but hers for the time being.