Chapter 9 - Forever

Yoon: That's right~

She seemed to look around before dragging me away from the crew.

Yoon: You don't remember?

Y/n: I remember the ring is important...

She glared at me before pouting and hugging me.

Yoon: Its ok. I forgive you. After all you are gonna be my husband.

After she said that I looked at her and was speechless. She giggled at my reaction and then tapped my nose.

Yoon: Cute~ looks like I will have to remind you. So back when we were both young we were always together. It was that bad our parents said we would get married and well...they were quite serious. That's when they got us these rings. Obviously they were too big when we were younger but now~ they fit perfectly. So ring any bells for you?

Y/n: Not really...

My parents wanted me to marry Yoon? Well she is pretty. But I don't know if I love her. I just met her...even if its not our first actual meeting.

Yoon: Well whatever lets make new memories hubby. Lets do well on the show together.

Before I could answer her she dragged me back to where the crew were still going over things. After a few minutes the director called us over and with staffs help micd us up.

Director: Very simple. You will literally be attending a school for the episode. If ratings are good we will go to many more places for you to experience a day. That all good?

Yoon: Mhm. Me and Y/n will do great!

Director: Ok ok. Lets start. We want you to enter the class then there are two desks at the back together they are your seats.

Y/n: Ok.

Director: Our crew is inside so go in now and take your seats.

Yoon took my hand and lead me to the back door of the classroom.

Yoon: Should we be a cute class couple?

Y/n: What?

Yoon: Come on oppa~

Y/n: Fine whatever...

Yoon excitedly hugged my arm as she opened the door and walked in first dragging me slightly behind her.

Yoon: Hey everyone~

The class seemed to know something was happening...just not that it was two idols coming. It was kinda strange. They all looked star struck and were screaming. Yoon pulled me to sit down next to the window with her taking the seat next to it as planned.

Yoon: Oppa~

Y/n: Hmm?

Yoon: Am I cute?

She was acting cute as she asked the question. I'm completely immune to Yujins cute acts so I thought that I would be the same with Yoon but instead I couldn't help but smile.

Yoon: I guess I'm cute~

Y/n: Yeah...I guess you are.

I instinctively patted her head. It feels like I've known her my hole life. Like she has always been at my side. Its such a...different feeling. The class soon started when the teacher came in and started the class.

Yoon: Oppa...are you good at math?

Y/n: No.

Yoon: We might be screwed.

As the lesson continued there were many times me and Yoon exchanged glances confused at what was being taught.

Y/n: I'm so happy I'm an idol...