Sleepover

TW: ALCOHOL

~          Scaramouche POV          ~
                    -         ~•~         -

"Yes actually, we went to the same middle school." Heizou answered sickeningly to Kazuha's question. While I tried to deny it, it seemed as if Heizou had other horrific plans.

"Thought so, you seemed way to comfortable around Scaramouche to be strangers." Kazuha said, as if he had just finished a puzzle. No, as if he had almost finished a puzzle. I could tell there was more Kazuha wanted to ask, but it seemed he wasn't going to ask it, so I didn't probe.

"We actually used to be close friends~" Heizou grinned, his teeth baring an ugly smirk. Shit. I didn't want others knowing that I was "friends" with Heizou. What if the incident got out?! If it did.. Heizou might do something. I don't want a repeat of history. No, no, no, no, no, no...

"Really? That's a bit surprising." Kazuha said, the corners of his mouth ever so slightly up. Kazuha's smile was pretty, especially when comparing it with Heizou's.

Thank god for his comment, otherwise I probably would've panicked again. I don't know if he realized I was uneasy, or he just responded. The second options more likely. Either way, he still helped. Kazuha really is an angel from heaven. Wait- no, that sounded gay. 

"Heh, yeah.." I added, a dry laugh following my tone. It's not like I could refuse now, especially since Heizou confirmed it. Opposing against Heizou would basically be suicide, and I wasn't really all for that at the moment.

It was a little awkward for a moment. The room was silent like before, but there was tension. I'm mainly sure the tension was coming from me and less Kazuha and Heizou.

After the long ass moment of awkward silence, Heizou spewed out his sickening words. "Should we order something to eat..?" Heizou asked, sighing as he played back on the couch, his head on Kazuha's lap. It was sickening to watch him even touch Kazuha, but it's not like I can say anything. "Or we could drink some alcohol?" Heizou asked, the corners of his mouth up, as if her preferred this option over getting food.

"Sure, I don't mind whatever we do." Kazuha said, grinning at Heizou before going back to scrolling on his phone. "Do you drink, Scaramouche? We don't have to if you don't want to." Kazuha said, smiling at me. I felt my face get slightly red when he did this, so I turned my head back to my phone.

"I've drank before, I don't do it often though. I'm up to it if you guys are though." I said, trying to fake my answer. I preferably didn't want to drink, as it reminded me of junior high. But, I for one didn't want to say no to Kazuha when he was polite about it. For two, I didn't want to say no to Heizou because I'm genuinely scared on what he might do if I don't agree with him on anything and everything.

"I'll go grab the drinks then~! Kazuha, you have some in the cabinets, right?" Heizou grinned, sitting up. He seemed quite happy that me and Kazuha agreed to drinking, but it was gross to me. It was gross how he acted, and it made want to throw up.

Heizou came back after a minute with a couple of bottles, and some plastic cups. "Look what I got~" Heizou sat down, setting everything on the small coffee table. "Kazuha didn't have any shot glasses, so we're just gonna use these plastic cups, plus the drinks he has aren't that strong."

"Sorry about that.." Kazuha sighed, looking rather embarrassed. He looks cute when he is embarrassed, the way his cheeks puff up ever so slightly as if he's pouting.

I grabbed a bottle, pouring some into a cup. A thought hit me then, was it rude that i was doing this? "Should I pay you for letting me drink these.. ah.." I took a couple of 20 dollar bills from my bag, handing them to Kazuha before he could refuse.

"Woah..! This is a lot of money, Scaramouche.. I can't take this.." Kazuha looked at the money in concern, before smushing them back into my hands.

"Just take a 20, please.." I begged, handing Kazuha a 20 dollar bill. He gave in with a sigh, closing his eyes for a slight moment before pouring himself a glass.

"Feels like I should pay too.." Heizou sighed, a dramatic pause before he continued. There was no need for that pause, it's not like he was funny or anything. "Oh well." Heizou said, a dry laugh following his words as he poured himself a glass as well.

I wonder who is going to get drunk first. Myself, it takes a couple glasses before I pass out, and I know Heizou is really good at holding his alcohol. But what about Kazuha? I've only met him today, so it's not like I've ever seen him drink before.

"Just letting you know, Kazuha's drinking abilities are pretty low." Heizou grinned mischievously, but his smile only made my stomach churn.

I guess that answered my question, though. Guess I'll have to see how much of a lightweight Kazuha is.

~

After a couple bottles, it seemed as if Kazuha was already drunk. Really drunk. I thought my alcohol tolerance was low, jeez.

Kazuha was everyone, laughing and giggling, his cheeks flushed. He kept on being touchy with the both me and Heizou. I hated it when he touched Heizou, what if he did something to Kazuha? It worries me..

"Hehe~ Scaramouche is so cute..!" Kazuha said, climbing onto me, rapping his arms around my waist. Woah. The alcohol must've started kicking in now, because I could feel my face get hotter.

"Kazuha..." I groaned, trying to push the stubborn boy away. But at last, my efforts were futile. Heizou just chuckled at us, taking a sip of his drink. Way to ruin the mood, I had almost forgot Heizou was even there. Unless you can't the ever sickening presence of him, even if I'm not focusing on it I can still feel it.

//

Words: 1023

Sorry for the shorter chapter, and for the Hiatus. Luckily, I was able to get this chapter before I said I was coming back, so at least there's that. I'm sorry for the long wait for this chapter, and I hope to see you all in the next one. (o^^o)