1.

There goes that feeling again. The one that creeps up without you expecting. The feeling that makes me all warm and wet inside. Memories is what causes it but, sometimes it's the anticipation that fuels it up more.

Nobody ever talks about the feeling that drives you insane. The thought of not being able to touch something so close, yet, so far away. It's not mines, although I would love him to be. It drives me insane seeing him moving without me, it actually hurts my heart.

People speak of energy so much, energy this and energy that. But can he feel my energy? Can he feel my desire, or my impatience? I question if he even takes a moment in his busy life to think about me. No, I couldn't possibly cross his mind, I'm off limits.

So he thinks. There's lines in this world that I would not recommend anybody cross, but, sometimes it's worth seeing what's on the other side of the coin. How things could turn out and if the thrill of having something that is forbidden within your grasp. Maybe with him, he could be the missing piece I've been looking for after all.

Desire. Craving all the five senses he has to offer. Everytime he walked in a room, the energy of the entire room would shift. First thing I noticed was his cologne. You can smell his cologne as he walks past, so strong and masculine, even he didn't know what the smell could make me do. The smell of his cologne gave me warmth, a feeling of wanting him to hold me and not let go. I would take deep breaths just to inhale him over and over again, hoping to remember it for when he would leave.

But them damn eyes definitely put a hold on my mind. Something about them gave so much hurt but growth in them. He always looked like he wanted to cry but wouldn't because he had an ego to keep up. My knees would always go weak and I would stumble on my words when he would look at me in mid conversation. Sometimes, the thought that he knew how his stare affected me would cross my mind.

And Lord knows his voice could melt the ice mountains in the coldest part of the world. The way he spoke showered confidence and intelligence all over the ears it reached. Yeah' he sounded a little hood but it wasn't over the type like he was trying to or something. More like, calm and nonchalant but at any point, he can get real with yo' ass. I always chuckle when he would tell stories because it would always be some of the wall shit that didn't never add up to how it happened. But the way he would even laugh at his own events in life that has happened made it personal. Like a memory you would hear later down the lines to come.

Now touch and taste are the only senses I have not had the pleasure to indulge in, but, a girl can only dream how it could possibly be. Firm but warm and gentle hands wrapping around my hips and pulling me close into his chest. Him leaning down for his lips to meet mines, breathing in each other air as if it's the one drug we couldn't get enough. I could practically imagine how it would be to kiss his soft lips, juicy but hungry for more. Ready to break me apart with no hesitation, pro-like as if he has been practicing and I was the finally challenge.

Moral of this beginning, the man that I describe is a man off limits. Never to be seen with me or to ever be able to be that close to me. It wasn't by choice, it was just how the cards of life were dealt. But, again, a girl could only dream. Right?