Too Sweet, Pham! (Niniz.)

None's POV.

Danielle stood up from her chair after finishing her homeworks and projects, She then go to the kitchen to make food , but in surprise, She smelled something.... delicious?...i guess, you name it. Danielle checked it out, just to see her lover.

Danielle walked towards her Small lover as she hugged Hanni from behind. "What are you cooking?" Danielle spoke in a loving and sweet tone as she snuggled her face in Hanni's neck.
"your second favorite, Beef Buffalo." Danielle smiled as she kissed the cheeks of her lover.

"Tsk, Stop kissing my cheeks, Dani-yah!"
Hanni said as she continued cooking, trying not to be distracted by her big lover. Soon enough, Hanni giggled as she thought of a plan. she took a plate, And she also took some soup and put sugar in it, She mixed it and quietly laughed as she served the plate to her Clingy baby.

As Danielle got the taste of it, She immediately spotted it out, Causing the small girl to laugh.
"Yahh!! Too Sweet, Pham!" Danielle complained as the little girl continued laugh, That's when she realized she's going to be chased so she quickly ran. As Danielle chased her.

After a while, Hanni hid on a small space as Danielle immediately saw her, causing the little girl to be scared by the sudden look of her lover eyes, her eyes that was filled with lust, She knew she wasn't going to walk tomorrow as her feet got dragged by the big girl.

Danielle immediately attacked Hanni's neck, with force causing the little girl to moan by her sudden attack as she nibbled on it, Danielle 's hand slowly made it's way to her shirt as she took them off, The little girl was now dying just by her lovers actions.

Danielle bit Hanni's nipples that was now poking through the fabric, Hanni moaned loud as she felt the big girl bite her nip, Danielle kissed Hanni as she carried her, To the bedroom.

Danielle immediately slipped her hand on the little girl's strap and pulled it, causing Hanni's Breast and hardened nipples show as Danielle began sucking them, Hanni was now a moaning mess.

But one hand of Danielle's was making its way to the girls core, And once it got in its destination, Dani started rubbing and playing with the little girls clit as Hanni moaned, Louder and louder by each passing time.

That's all, Bitin kayo for today's vidyo.