ENEMIES

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully without any conflict. Suddenly rain started pouring heavily? Wait why it LOOKS like someone Just empty full jar water on him in one go.

He gasped heavily because of sudden attack.

Taehyung:-"WHO THE FU---"

Jungkook:-"It's your husband, honey" he mocked.

Taehyung:-"who? YOU!"he got deja vu.

Jungkook smiled which was looking creepy for sure.

Young man was in shocked state. He was just informed by his secratary. There are media crowd out of his mansion waiting for him to come out with his husband. Another thing, Senior Jeon couple (jk parents) and Kim couple (thv parents) were waiting for them in JEON'S MANSION (jk parents mansion). Not to forget other side eunwoo was crying because his friend didn't invite him in his marriage. A big betrayal.

Taehyung:-"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? SECURITY!!! SEC--"

Jungkook:-"for your kind information, it's my room and my mansion"

Taehyung:-"SO YOU KIDNAPPED ME? SECURITY!! SECU--'

jungkook:-"No, you willing come with me and stop shouting" he frustratedly stated, his head was already paining.

Taehyung:-"OHH SORRY BUT WHAT I M DOING HERE?, SECURITY!! SEC---"

Jungkook:-"will you please stop ?" He glared.

Taehyung stopped and looked at his attire which was same as yesterday night but his shirt's upper button was undone. Which was ofcourse like that before meeting jungkook.

Taehyung:-"You touched me? SECURI----!"

Jungkook:-"FOR GOD SAKE IF YOU DIDN'T STOP SHOUTING JEON TAEHYUNG!! I'LL KILL YOU. and no I didn't touch you"

Taehyung:-"okay, but What I m doing here?"

Jungkook:-"We are married"

Taehyung:-"Ohh nice joke Jeon. Now, tell me the truth" he laughed.

Jungkook looked at blankly before opening his phone and showing it to older.

Taehyung:-"wow, it's couple photo but why they looking like us?"

Jungkook:-"are you really that stupid?"

Jungkook find taehyung hilarious.

Suddenly flashback of night started hitting taehyung also, his eyes as open as wide and jungkook internally smile because it was his time to laugh.

Taehyung:-"OH MY GOD, WHAT I DID" he pulled his hairs in finger.

Jungkook was waiting for him to go further.

Taehyung:-"wait, it was fake, right? It's not a legal marriage and no one knows about it. Thank God I m smart enough"

Jungkook:-"your smartness will not work here because whole world already knows we are married. On top of that, it wasn't fake marriage. Our marriage certificate is already posted at my parents"

They posted their marriage pic on social media. Which was doing it work as fire in whole damn world.

Taehyung:-"We still have option of divorce" with doe eyes he asked.

Jungkook:-"No, cause it's a law before couple do apart. They have to atleast live together for six months" (i don't know much about law 😭)

Jungkook:-"Now, stop sulking and get ready. We have to go at my parents" declared after he left to get ready himself.