Mate

Unedited

So.. Well I will just go straight into the story ..
But before that, thank you for your that comment dear.. You Don't even know how your single comment helped me.. I would have literally stopped this book but that single comment of yours helped me a lot.. Thank you so much.. I wish for some other comments too..

---------------------------------
Author's pov...

At the hall..

Jeon : so, beak what it is , you said you wanna talk about something..

Beak : Don't be desperate Jeon. Ok everyone. Before I tell you what the thing is.. Follow my instructions.. Which is, no questions. Got it.

Jeon : but, why?!

Beak : god.. What's wrong with you man. Just now I told you. . Don't .ask .me.question. Got it. Shut it bro..

Jeon : fyn.. Don't yell.

Beak : huff.. Ok. Jungkook?!

"what is it uncle ?!" Jungkook asked him. "Ok. Let me ask you a question and you should be honest ok.. Cause this is damn serious ok" Beak said sternly looking at jimin and jungkook back to back. Jungkook simply nodded with an little mumble of ok.
"What is jimin to you" He asked looking straight into kooks eyes..

"Huh?! What does the even mean.. What this question has to do with-" Jeon asked while he couldn't calm his ass. "Well, for the fuck sake Jeon would you please zip it up" Said beak furiously pointing his finger to Jeon's mouth..

" Ok.. Huh.. Tell me jungkook what is jimin to you" This time he asked calmly.. "He is .. Um.. He is the best person I have ever saw.. He is my Boyfriend, love , my soon to be husband umm.. May be my mate *he whisper the word mate.. He felt the word suits perfect.. Mate this man next to him is his mate.. His wolf jumped his , heart thumped.. He felt everything right in that word.. He felt it, his heart felt it, his wolf has been chanting that he is his mate.. He smiled at the thought* uncle you asked me what jimin is to me right.. *
Beak nodded* he is my mate uncle " Jungkook said straightly looking into jimin's eyes..

Everyone in the room went silent after hearing what jungkook said.. Cause it's not possible.. How the hell is jungkook's wolf is accepting jimin as his mate.. Cause his only destined mate is that purple eyed omega who died years ago.. It's fyn that jungkook love jimin And he is gonna marry him.. But how come his wolf could say that jimin is his mate...

"Are you serious" Asked beak knowing something but not everything.. "I'm damn serious uncle.. Whether it's jimin or it's no one.. " Said in his deep alpha voice which of course his alpha spoke and that to protectively.. He growld , and pulled jimin more closer to him.. Yes his alpha is talking over him.. I FUCKING REPEAT THAT HIS ALPHA IS TAKING OVER HIM.. but how the fuck.. Werewolves are destined to be only with their mates but jungkook's mate is dead.. What the actual fuck is going.. That was the only thing that was going into their head..

"Kook calm down.. You are so loud" Said jimin while looking at jungkook eyes worriedly ..
Which immediately made him calm..

" Fine kook.. Then listen carefully at what I'm telling ok.. Cause once you step in.. You could never get back" Said beak having seriousness in his voice.. " What is it , Uncle "
Asked jungkook.

"It's quite serious.. Hear me carefully son ok.. *jungkook just nodded* Mating jimin will cause more problems.. After you mate jimin there is are chances of death.. Someone is gonna die because of you're relationship is that , ok *he said that last line looking straight into jungkook which only made jungkook to tighten his grip on jimin.. He was looking back at beak like.. 'I don't fucking care , jimin is the only thing I want'.. And beak continued* it also maybe you.. The one dies, even jimin.. Or your whole family.. But some blood is gonna wet this sand kook.. Are ready to face even if there are chances of loosing the life of your loved ones" He said stressing each word.. Which made everyone in the room gulp .. Everyone was silent.. No one dared open their mouth..

" Ok.. I'm facing my future.. I'm not gonna turn down my love for jimin.. I'm going to fight for me, for us.. " Jungkook said loudly yet calmly.. He was very sure about what we said.. He was damn serious.. Like who the fuck you are joking.. It's damn jungkook man.. I REPEAT IT'S FUCKING JEON THE JUNGKOOK , THE ONLY GREEN EYED ALPHA WHO IS PROUDLY KNOWN AS THE RECARNATION OF THE LUNA'S MATE..

"Kook.. Are you even aware of what you are saying" Asked jimin in pure horror who was not ready to loose any one..

"Baby.. Don't you trust me.. I can darling I will do anything for you, for us" Jungkook said softly connecting their foreheads and looking at his cute stuff , hurt laced in his voice.. Jimin gave in as he couldn't say anything more..

And that was final no one dared to say anything about the thing..

"Fine son.. It's your decision. Well we'll see what luna has for you guys let's wait until full moon day.. Which is not even so far.. "

And everyone left to their own respective rooms as it was so much thing to digest just for a day..

---------------------------------

That's it lovelies..❤✨
Love you all..

Please vote and comment at least 50 votes and 5 comments..