𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

AUTHOR POV

"So... Yerin what are you doing here?" Jaemin asked.

"Um... nothing." Yerin said and quickly walked away. Yerin was going to ask Jaemin to hangout after school but Yuri's glare made her panick and she just ran away.

BUMP. Yerin bumped into someone once again. "Not again..." Yerin rubbed her hand which hit the floor. The person she bumped into gave her his hand. "Are you okay?" Yerin looked up and saw a group of boys. Yerin panicked and quickly stood up and nodded.

"Are you new here?" One of the boys said.

"Yes."

"Oh, I'm Jake."

"Nice to meet you. I'm so sorry for bumping into you."

"It's okay. What's your name?"

"Yerin."

"You're not gonna ask for MY name?" One of the boys in his group said, "anyway, I am Sunoo!" He smiled.

"I'm Heeseung."

"Sunghoon."

"Jay."

"Ni-ki!"

"I'm Jungwon."

"Nice to meet you guys."

"What class are you in?"

"Class AE."

"Oh me too!" Ni-ki said.

"Why did I never see you in the classes?"

"He skipped class, what a naughty kid." Heeseung sighed. Ni-ki shot Heeseung a look telling him to shut up. Heeseung just laughed and Yerin laughed along.

"Oh, I have to go," she pointed at the classroom. "To class."

"Go ahead. Nice meeting you, we'll see you around?" Jake said.

"Um sure." Yerin said and went to class. Her heart beated so fast for some reason. Was it Jake? Why does Yerin feel attracted? No... this can't be. 

"Hi Yerin." Jaehyun greeted as Yerin sat down on her seat. Yerin just waved back.

"I saw that." Jaehyun laid back on his seat and smirked.

"You saw what?" Yerin asked, confused.

"Your eyes." Jaehyun said.

"What about it?" Yerin asked, still confused.

"Never mind." Jaehyun smiled to himself and did his classwork. Yerin was still confused but continued with her work anyway.

"Hi." She heard someone say hi to her.

She turned to see Leehan. She nodded.

"Do you like Jaemin?" She nodded again. 

"Just saying but I think he's Yuri's boyfriend."

"No they said they broke up but are still friends."

"Hmm sounds like a lie to me." Leehan hummed.

Yerin shrugged and ignored him. Jaemin seemed sincere to Yerin.

authors message:

Sorry if there's a lot of conversations and if this book is not your type 😭😭🫶🏻🫶🏻 deeeeepplly apologize