Vent #1

So there is this game on Roblox called Animatronic World by Gommy Renard. This game has had many problems with the higher-ups (staff, head staff, and now owner) being pedophiles. Back in 2019, there was a head staff named Neko who was caught being a pedophile but the staff and owner tried defending him and half the server started a rebellion server against AW and I was a part of that group, we won eventually and they were perm banned. This year during the summer I found out my older online Discord brother (not my actual brother) was a pedophile when an old staff member of AW sent me a doc containing evidence of all the pedophiles in the AW server. It hurt to see my Discord brother on there but I saw that he did it to people I introduced him to and I felt guilty for it. I decided to come clean and tell the old staff member that I too sadly was a victim, He had lied about his age and manipulated me. This is where I learned to be super careful online.

The old staff member was shocked and noted me down as anonymous for evidence as a victim. Then a member of AW named Miro wanted to date me after we had talked for a couple of months, She said she was 17 and we started dating. Then one day I got a message from one of her best friends and he said "I can't be apart of what they are doing anymore. Miro isn't 17, they are 14 and are trying to frame you as a pedo...", hearing this I broke up immediately and Miro felt no guilt what so ever. Miro actually helped me break up with my bf, now I see why. Anyway, I stayed on high alert in AW ever since and I got into a lot of arguments when I wasn't trying to.

One of the staff named Octa was my friend and helped me sometimes with it but mainly took the side of the other person fighting me. Later on, there was an argument where I was being called a pedo and a Nazi by a random new member because I said "Guten tag" (Good day), "Gut" (good), and "Danke" (thank you) and I was defending myself. I got a mute and warned from none other than Octa. I left the server and another staff member named Hero invited me to another furry server named Dusty's Palace, I asked the owner if I could post pics of my WWII stuff there and that it had no symbols whatsoever on it. He said that it was okay and that I was welcome and wouldn't be judged.

I posted a pic and was immediately called a Nazi by another member. The message was seen by the owner and he talked to me to make sure I was alright and talked to the other member about it. Everything went well from there then Saturday (This weekend) came and Hero suddenly posted a pic of AW, them knowing how I react to things that give me bad memories. I said "Ew" and "Die" to the game and Hero got mad at me for having an opinion and said that I hate the game and them, I told them I never said I hated them but just the game because the AW community was shit and had problems. She said, "So I have problems, Victor has problems and is shit too?".

Victor is my ex and a little bit of context for what I said next. So Back when I was in AW the staff member Octa dmed me and said Victor was going to off himself, Let it be known me and Vic were broken up at this time, Since I knew him best they contacted me to help calm him down and talk him out of it. I didn't like Victor for what he did that led up to us breaking up but I accepted anyway because I don't want him dead at all. We talked things out and made up in the process and showed we still have feelings for each other but we knew we needed time apart for a bit. Back to the present and when Hero asked if I thought Victor has problems and that he was shit I lost my mind and went off on them. They then went off on me too and this started a fight in Dusty's server which was taken to dm's, Hero then told me to fuck off and called me a twat before leaving.

I told D about what happened in AW, about Victor, and about how I react when I see things that bring back bad memories. He immediately understood and apologized for how he acted in the server when trying to stop the fight. I told him no need to say sorry as all I wanted to hear sorry from was Hero. I then contacted Victor and told them about the fight because Victor is best friends with Hero. He responded when he woke up and said "I'm not a saint, but they went too far.." safe to assume they aren't friends anymore.

Hero didn't say a word the rest of the day and night in the server or my DM's. I told the new fnaf server I am in which consists of the Animatronic World developer team (not the owner), old staff, and old members. All of them were trusted individuals. I told them about Hero because Hero was recently promoted to staff in Animatronic World by the new Owner Octa. They all were not surprised about how they acted and said Hero was a future Karen in the making (which I agree with 100%).

The next day I posted a meme on Dusty's server and Hero started typing. They acted like nothing had happened and tried to be all buddy-buddy with me which I didn't allow. I just did my own thing in the server and kept an eye on Hero. Vic DM's me just asking for cuddles so I go to respond and then Hero starts popping up in every channel I spoke in. I just ignored them because I was still beyond pissed at them for what they said.

Anyways that's all I have to vent about and that is how shit is going for me, life does suck indeed.