Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this book!!

Regina's POV

The Dark One dagger fell to the asphalt road, containing the name of the savior.

Hook whispered with a wicked smirk on his face, "I love you, Swan"

Everyone is in awe. The savior did it again, she saved me. But now she has the darkest soul in all the realms. She can do the darkest things. She can make another Dark Curse and bring us all to another realm. She can do anything. The worst part is, she's unstoppable, immortal.

Snow cried into Charming's shoulder. She just lost her daughter, again. It was to the worst thing of all, darkness.

I let go of Robin and ran to Snow. Trying to comfort her, but failing. I mean, what do I tell her? Your daughter just took all of the darkness from Rumpelstiltskin and became the new Dark One. She now has the darkest soul in all the realms, but don't worry, it'll be okay.

"It's okay, we'll get through this. We'll find a way." I try my best to keep my voice steady.

"No Regina, it's not going to be okay. MY daughter just became the Dark One. The savior born from the purest of all true love, now has the darkest soul in all the realms. How is this going to get better? I just lost my daughter for the third time. There is no coming back from a darkness where your ability to love is gone. She can't see the light. There is no hope for her. I don't want to keep losing her because she is my daughter. Because we keep believing she will find us. Because we keep believing we will find a way. Well guess what? Wake up, Regina. I'm never going to see Emma again, unless it's to kill me. Because five minutes before all this happened I was the last person she wanted to talk to. Now she is not afraid to kill me. And she will." Snow screams.

She's right. I suddenly think. I mean how could things get better. For her, nothing seems to go her way anymore.

"Don't think like that" Hook pries. "There is a way"

"How?" Charming says harshly.

"There is a wizard, I don't recall his name, but he is the only one that can save Emma. I don't now how to get to him though. I apologize, but I must be on my way, mate." He puts on a grin and runs towards Granny's, but turns left.

"Where does he think he's going?" Charming whispers. He tries to run, but Snow grabs him.

She bends down towards the road and picks up the dagger.

"We have to summon Emma."

"Are you crazy" Charming screams. "She can do anything now. We can't, at least not without a battle plan."

"Maybe if we summon her, we can see what we are up against. And maybe we can find a way without having to to look for a wizard that may not exist." Snow explains.

"That's not a good idea, dearie." Gold limps toward us, he is very pale and Belle has to help him with walking because his cane isn't even enough. "This wizard, is real, and I know where he is. If you summon Emma all of Storybrooke will go to chaos."

"He has a point" Charming agrees.

"I want to see my daughter!" Snow holds re dagger up to the sky.

I panic so I flick the dagger out of her hand. "Snow, you can't do this. We can wait to see Emma you even said it yourself, she is not afraid to kill you now. And I fear she will. So I have to do this." Before I can think I knock her out with magic. "Bring her to the loft"

"REGINA!!" Charming yells "Why did you do that?"

"This was the only way she was going to let us take her home. Now let's get to the loft, where we can make a plan of attack. Knowing you, we will defeat Emma, and get her to see the light." I assure him.

He picks up Snow and all of us make our way back to the loft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hook's POV

I wait for all the idiots to leave before I ran to the dagger. I grab the dagger and hold it up to the ashy sky. "I summon thee dark one"