ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫!

Tommy, Tubbo, and Wil were hanging out as they did once in a while. The three were very close friends and always had fun whenever they were around eachother. There was never a second of boredom.

"OH MY GOD TOMMY!" Tubbo shouted. He pointed at what he was so excited about. Tommy looked in the direction and gasped.

"NO WAYY. IS THAT MISS GRACE!?" Tommy yelled in surprise. What Tubbo had spotted was their old primary school across the street. And in the playground was Miss Grace watching her class.

Miss Grace was their Year 6 teacher. She was a sweet 19 year old girl, now 28, who took on her passion of teaching little kids.

She was no doubt the best teacher in that primary school. All the kids loved her. Maybe it was because of her honey-like personality, or because she was closer in age. Who knows?!

"TOMMY WE HAVE TO GO SEE HER!" Tubbo happily said. Tommy nodded.

"Woah, woah, woah." Wilbur said. He felt like the two had forgotten he was even there. "Who is this Miss Grace?" He asked in confusion.

"Miss Grace was our Year 6 teacher. She's so nice! Come with us!" Tubbo replied. He and Tommy ran across the street, Wilbur following them.

They walked through the open gate that led to the playground and as soon as Tommy and Tubbo stepped foot on the playground, they sprinted over to Miss Grace.

"MISS GRACE!!" The two shouted. Startled, Miss Grace turned her head to see who exactly was calling her name.

She smiled wide once she had realized who the two boys running at her were. "Is that Tom Simons and Toby Smith?" She chuckled.

The two boys tackled her into a hug, which almost caused her to fall backwards due to their height differences. Once the boys pulled out of the hug, Miss Grace took a closer look at them.

"Awh. You both got so tall. I'm a bit jealous." She joked.

"Haha you're so short." Tommy laughed. Tubbo slapped him on the arm.

"You dyed your hair orange! I love that look on you. It fits you so well." Tubbo complimented.

"Thank you Toby. You were always my favorite." Tommy scoffed at her and rolled his eyes. "I'm just kidding, I didn't have one. And you actually missed my blonde era."

Miss Grace spotted from the corner of her eye, another boy...man. She brought her eyes up to look at him and was quite mesmerized. 

He was tall, had brunette fluffy hair, and had the most captivating eyes she'd ever seen. A pretty boy he sure was. But she shouldn't be acting like this. She was a mature, 28 year old. 

"And you are?" She managed to get out without swooning. 

"I-" Wilbur cleared his throat. "I'm Wilbur. These two's friend." 

Wilbur had watched Tubbo and Tommy run up to a short orange-haired girl. But once he got closer, he was able to see her more clearly. 

And man was she gorgeous. 

His favorite thing about her was her smile. Even though he had just met...well, seen her, her smile already captivated him. And then came her voice. A sweet, smooth voice.

He hadn't realized he had been looking at her for so long until she had asked who he was. And he definitely embarrassed himself when he answered.

"And how old are you?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

"26 years old."

"I was about to say something, but I can't really since I am 28." She laughed.

Nevermind. That was his favorite thing about her.

"Well, to be fair, you were their teacher."

"You're right. Now, how do you know them." She went back to her intimidating tone. Well, it wasn't very intimidating.

"Uhm, to put it plainly, youtube." Wilbur answered.

"Youtube?" She repeated.

"Yeah! Miss Grace, Tommy and I became youtubers, just like we wanted." Tubbo cut in.

"That's great for you guys! I'm so proud of you. How's that going for you two?"

"I have millions of subscribers." Tommy bragged,jokingly. Miss Grace laughed.

"So, Wilbur, I assume you also are a youtuber." She said.

"That is correct, Miss Grace, I am." Wilbur replied.

"Please call me Shelby. Miss Grace makes me sound to old coming from you." She smiled.

Meanwhile, Tubbo and Tommy were watching. 

"Deffo flerting." Tubbo whispered.

"We should be leave them alone so they can flirt more maturely and so we don't have to watch this disgustingness." Tommy suggested. Although he didn't want to admit it, he kind of liked the though of Miss Grace and Wilbur.

"Okay. Let's go greet some of these kids. Maybe they know us." Tubbo said.

"If they knew us at this age...oh gosh." Tommy joked as they walked away from the "soon-to-be-married-in-Paris-couple".

"Yeahhh." Wilbur laughed awkwardly at what Shelby had just said. Not because it was a bad joke, but because he really wanted to ask a certain question. "Hey, so I was wondering, if you could possibly give me your number?"

"I-"

"I mean because Tommy and Tubbo will probably wanted to see you more often." He tried to use as an excuse. Shelby chuckled at him, knowing his real intentions...and she wasn't to mad about it.

In fact, she was really happy he had asked. "Of course." 

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎!!