CH. 10 | 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙖 𝙑𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙡 (𝙄𝙄)

Warning: anime/manga spoilers, violence, angst

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay; here's the update! I decided to upload two chapters since it has been a while. Enjoy!

-

Recap:

"The first group, they're called Group Q." He says as he switches to the next slide. "As for the second group, they're a star religious group also known as the Time Vessel Association. They're normal human beings who worship Tengen-sama as a god."

He then faces the two, Gojo and Geto, as he looks at both of them eye-to-eye. "Be wary of them; as for the mission itself, you have two days. Two days to get it done. There shall be no mistakes; otherwise, there will be consequences."

"I'm counting on you two."

-

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

The two were heading off to the location that Chairman Yaga had given them.

"You know, I never really went on a mission with a Guide before." Gojo breaks the silence.

Geto brings his gaze to Gojo. He was going to ask a question, though he kept in mind what the answer to his question would be. It was obvious that Gojo wouldn't want to do missions with anyone, considering his personality and the fact that he's the strongest known Esper in Jujutsu society.

"Not even with Utahime?" He asks.

Gojo's face is now filled with a bitter expression. "No, though. How'd you know that Utahime used to be my Guide?"

A smile crept onto Geto's face. "Shoko."

The Esper rolled his eyes at his response as he slightly huffed. He should have known, as it shouldn't be a surprise to him at all. Shoko and Geto do know each other, and she's the doctor at Jujutsu Institute.

"I shouldn't have asked."

Geto softly chuckles as he brings his hands into his pockets. "I heard you and Utahime didn't work out too well."

"That's because her Guiding stinks, and more so, she gets on my nerves."

"Or is it the other way around, that you get on her nerves?" Geto corrects Gojo's remarks.

"It's not only my fault that it didn't work out," Gojo argued back. It was clear that his pride was getting in the way.

"Right, if you say so."

Gojo frowns and huffs out of frustration; he doesn't want to continue with this subject.

The two arrived at the location that Chairman Yaga gave them; they were both standing in front of a tall building. Geto brings his head slightly to the side, taking a glance at Gojo.