𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘺.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 13th, 2024 @ 9:08pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓢𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻𝚁𝚈.            

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"YUZUHA... I WILL KILL YOU." Taiju claimed with tears running down his face as Hakkai was breathing heavily while Yuzuha stood up and charged forward.

"Don't, Taiju!" Takemichi shouted.

Taiju ignored him as he punched Yuzuha, sending her to the ground once again.

"Yuzuha..." Hakkai muttered.

"Damn it!" Kazuhiro cursed as they stood up with Takemichi quickly following them.

Takemichi and Kazuhiro stood in front of Yuzuha. "Get hold of yourself, Taiju-kun!" Takemichi said.

"Out of the way, you dumb brats." Taiju ordered.

"Takemitchy! Kazuhiro-kun!" Hakkai called out.

"You claim you care for your family, but you're the one who's destroying it." Takemichi accused.

"Don't! He'll kill you." Hakkai warned.

"What's your problem, Hakkai? What're you afraid of? Your sister's going to get killed. Aren't you going to protect her?" Kazuhiro shouted.

Taiju sent a kick towards Kazuhiro, sending them crashing to the ground before sending a punch at Takemichi's face who collapsed next to them.

"They're the ones..." Taiju paused as he picked up another wooden bench. "who tried to kill me first."

"Holy shit!" Takemichi exclaimed as Kazuhiro grabbed onto Takemichi's arm and covered their head as did Takemichi, the wooden bench flying over the two as it broke in front of them.

"I thought we were going to die." Takemichi thought. "Damn it!"

"How does a family fight escalate into murder?" Takemichi asked.

"My brother and I have had our rocky moments but we would never kill each other, goddamn it! This is insane." Kazuhiro added.

Yuzuha stood back up on her feet. "Hanagaki, Hanemiya. This is the path we siblings... chose." She claimed as Takemichi recalled Hakkai's words.

"I protected Yuzuha this whole time."

"I get it now. The key is Yuzuha. In the original timeline, it was Yuzuha who killed Taiju. Even so, the story now is that Hakkai killed him." Takemichi realized as him and Kazuhiro stood up.

Kazuhiro widened their eyes. "Of course! I thought something was strange when Tora told Takemichi and I about Hakkai! I knew Hakkai would never kill anyone!" They noted. "Yuzuha-chan killed Taiju, and Hakkai must've taken the blame for her! Since Kisaki knew the truth, he was able to control Hakkai. Then, he took over BLACK DRAGON and corrupted Toman! It's all because he was protecting Yuzuha-chan."