Gansta love <3

(txting)

-(jay)Hey what’s up?

 --(emma)not much, u?

---(jay)nm just chillin, wana go to the mall?

----(emma)sure, when?

-----(jay)I’ll meet I there in 5 mins :D

------(emma)k ttyl

-------(jay)ttyl

“what the heck!” I hissed to jay. “it fudge ball freezing!” “hahaha, yup didn’t you know?” jay asked playfully. “no! and if I had I would’ve stayed in!” jay laughed, Gosh! Why’d you have to be so pretty? Jay was the guy that everyone loved. He had black hair, bright blue eyes, he’s 5’6 super smart and pretty good with athletics. “well  maybe if you weren’t such a wimp~” he started but I punched his arm to quick for him to block.

“hey!” I yelled at him. “you know I’m stronger than any girl and most boys in our school.”

“ya, ya but! That’s only because you’re a gang leader!” that did I thought.

I shoved jay into a corner and hissed at him. “what the heck do you think your doin!? People could hear you.” Jay smiled at me. “if they had I would’ve beaten them to a pulp for ya!” with that he stole a kiss from me and began running for the exit. “hey we just got here!” I called after him. “I know but lets go to mike’s!” heh, mike’s is my right hand man. He’s been with me since the beginning of my gang and he’ll be with me to the end.

 As we entered mike’s,  ren came running up to me and tackled me to the floor. “emma!!!!” he yelled as he hugged me. “uh, ren your kinda squishing me.” I wheezed out.

Ren smiled and hugged me tighter. “but I love you~” he sang.

Just then jay yanks ren off me with a look like he was about to kill someone. “get off” is all he said, and ren just pouted. “hey calm down you 2!” called mike. “hey mike!” I called to him. “hey kit-Kat! “ mike smiled as he hugged me. “hmm you feel a bit warm, are you sick?” silence. “omg!” everyone in the room yelled. “someone grab the aid kit!” mike yelled. “pills! Pills!” another hollard. “ahhh! Don’t die emma!!” ren cried.

“ah! Jay this is all your fault!!” mike yelled. “my fault how!?” jay yelled back.

“you know kit-kat don’t do well in this weather!”

“ya so what!?”

“so you should’ve left her alone!”

“alright you wana fight!?”

“ya I wan—“ silence.

“would you all stop!” I screamed. “do you know what I put up with?”

“ah, periods?” asked ren. “yes, yes ren, but I deal with all you idiots too!”

Mike laughed and ren was hugging me arm, but jay was paralyzed. “hey jay you alright?” asked ren. “hahahaha! He’s just hurt for his mistress is distressed!” mike hollered.

Jay blushed as red as a tomato, and I laughed. I knew jay didn’t fell for me like I did him, but it was nice to see him like this.