Giyu x Hashiras (❤️ + 🍋)

Requested by D4ydr34m3r_all_24_7

MAGANDANG GABI PO, LUZON VISAYAS AT MINDANAO 😍
(This takes place from the UzuRenGiyuu chapter, giyuu fought with akaza. Right? Yeah. So his in the butterfly mansion.)

(I will not ship gyomei and muichiro with them.)

_____________
Giyuu silently woke up to the sound of yelling outside. It has been 3 days since he came in here.. he tried to get up but immediately let out a soft whimper of pain, feeling his organs moving a little. He sighed as he rested his body, blinking slowly..

Not before shinobu came in. Zenitsu told her that he heard Giyu's whimper, and to Shinobu's concern. She came here.

Kocho silently stood beside Giyu and sat on the side of the bed, gently putting her hand on Giyu's stomach and gently caresses the wound beneath the bandages so Giyu would relax..

"Relax, Tomioka-san. Don't move too much, or you wont heal faster.." she said with a frown. she isn't smiling.. she's worried. Worried for her own...'comrade.' Giyu nods as he then stared at the ceiling, sighing a little. "When am I..-" he was immediately cutted off by shinobu.

"AND NO TALKING!!" she said as she points her finger Infront of him. "Your throat is slit open. Speak and your throat won't heal faster." Giyu just gave her a death glare as she said that.

___________
Time has finally passed by, Giyu healed and came out of the butterfly mansion, and ofcourse.. if you read the UzuRenGiyuu chapter. He has emotions and has been very very social now!

Now they went on a restaurant to have fun and hang out, all of them took a few shots of alcohol and.. their a little tipsy. Luckily, gyomei and muichiro weren't here and they are just being childish (mui and gyo are cuddling after causing chaos in the woods since they trained)

___________
⚠️ Smut starts since I'm getting tired..⚠️
------------------

The hashiras.. were absolutely FUCKING tired. Their stressed from the mission they have been given, and Giyuu didn't even had a mission since.. yknow. Kagaya's favoritism. And right now.. they need a stress reliever. And Giyuu is the perfect one..

Giyuu's body is just so pretty and curvy, hairless and pale, also.. he isn't muscular, but he is damn strong. (Like mitsuri tbh, this is literally Giyuharem. My AU, characters I make harem aren't muscular.)

Giyuu realised that they were exhausted and stressed. So he decided that they'll use him as a stress reliever..

Tomioka is just sitting on the bed, naked, and kinda distracted by braiding his hair since his sister thought him to before she died.

He was used to being naked Infront of the hashiras. The reasons are..

Shinobu saw him naked once so she'll heal his wounds.

In the hot.. sauna, (I forgot what it's called.. y'know that one mitsuri scene in ds? That's what I'm talking about.). All of them were naked (no women included, just the men.) And every single hashira has seen his naked body and got used to it. But we're inlove with it.

As giyuu remained silent, Shinobu was the first to come in his room. Ofcourse.. ladies first before men.

Giyuu pointed at a box, his eyes narrowing a little as he felt nervous, this was his first time.

Inside the box is a few sex toys. A strapped dildo, a vibrator, and etc. and obviously.. tengen brought them.

(Sex toys existed in the Taisho era.. I kinda did some research so uh.. The real history goes back 30,000 years to these phallic batons from the Upper Paleolithic period. The early sex toys were made of bone and ivory and teeth. They were classified by archaeologists as flint-shaping tools and found in Germany and other parts of Eurasia during the Ice Age. *It came from Google lmao*))

Shinobu smiled at him as she starts to remove her haori, unbutton her top uniform as she grabbed the strapped dildo and strapped it around her hips, ofcourse. She won't remove her lower clothing, because.. she didn't want a stress relief. She only craved for Giyuu's moans and whimpers. She hears Giyuu whimpered, not once. But all the time, it was because he whimpers when his in pain..

She grabbed the bottle of lube and walked towards Tomioka.

_____________

I'm leaving y'all in cliffhanger. I. Am. TIRED. Wait for pt. 2 you horny slut.