〖 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 〗

"PLEASE DON'T STOP THE, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

please don't stop the,
please don't stop the music.
Please don't stop the music. It's getting late..."

"Now this is the type of performance you'd see at the National Championship of Collegian Acapella, am I right Gale?"

"Oh, you are so right John."

"These Treblemakers always thrill the judges and the ladies in the room can't get enough."

"So true John, nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man who sings like a boy."

"I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music.
DJ let it play.
I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this.
Keep on rocking to it.
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the- I wanna take you away..."

Two audience members watched the Trebles preform, the two beginning to exchange conversation as the burnette spoke.

"AMANDA, I DON'T GET how you like this."

"Come on Payton, it's fun! And i'm in an acapella group myself. Maybe you should join next year!"

"Hard pass."

Amanda only winked, "You have a good voice, and you go to Barden right?"

"Yes, why?"

"There's another group you could join, they're going to preform next." Amanda smirked, Payton shook her head.

"I already said I didn't-" I began to protest, but cut myself off as the lead for the preforming group did the splits.

Amanda clapped along with the audience as it ended, I joined in, but with less enthusiasm.

"Don't be such a pessimist Payton!" Amanda shoved my shoulder playfully.

I grin, "I'd be in a better mood if you didn't make me stay up so late last night, but I'll try regardless."

The next group came up, they all looked like a bunch of flight attendants.

They sang some old ass song mashup I'd never heard of before. Their lead passed the mic to a blonde girl, who continued sining.

Next thing I knew she threw up in front of all these people, now that's some stage fright.

Being close to the front row, I pulled Amanda away from the fire before sprinting away.

"EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!" I yelled, although some people stayed and even recorded the poor girl's mistake.

word count: 370
rewritten: no