+18 scene

As soon as Izuku's back touched the mattress he knew, the night didn't bode well for him, or more specifically, his back and hips. It had been 5 years since he had had any sexual activity with another person, 5 years since his very first time with the very same man that was now on top of him, kissing him so eagerly, as if his lips were the air he needed to live.

Last time, when he had been in a very similar position, he was the one to take. Their dynamic had always been crystal clear. Izuku, as much as he loved being the hero to everybody and be the one to depend on, loved being spoilt and taken care of, and Katsuki wanted to do just that as well. He wanted to treat Izuku with the utmost respect, worship every centimetre of his body with his hands and then with his mouth, hold him firmly in place and show him just how loved he was, so once they found themselves in bed, things just flowed. However, years had gone by now, and Izuku was worried at the possibility of things having changed.

Now, don't misunderstand him. Izuku was not afraid to be the one to give—as far as it was his Kacchan with him on bed, he didn't mind any position he had to take—but he had absolutely no experience at it and, quite frankly, he had enjoyed their first time so much as it had been. Nevertheless, all of Izuku's worries were wiped out once the couple had stepped inside Katsuki's room.

Katsuki carried him all the way from the common room without separating their mouths for a second. Not that Izuku would complain. He was wrapped around the taller man like a koala, his legs tight around his waist and his arms around his neck, hands tugging, fingers threading through blonde locks. The door was opened and closed with a hand, and the idea of Katsuki just holding someone as heavy as him with only an arm with absolutely no struggle, just made the warmth pooled lower in him spread throughout his body until his insides were left searing.

He was thrown on the bed, and the cold air of the night greeted him for just a moment before Katsuki's body was on top of him once again, this time shirtless. "Open your mouth, baby" was the only warning he got before feeling like a prey in front of its starving predator. His mouth was attacked in such a way that it almost felt bruising—and that left no doubt as to who was the one who would be taking the lead during their time together. Whilst his hands had stayed gripping at the blonde, surprisingly soft, spikes, Katsuki's hands had ventured in a journey through all the curves, nooks and crannies of Izuku's body, stealing more than just a couple shaky sighs from the youngest mouth.

"Kacchan, p-please..." he begged, only getting a soft bite at the centre of his throat followed by a lick in response. Izuku gasped when the blonde thrusted against him, being then when he realized Katsuki had also taken off his pants, only the thin fabric of his boxers and Izuku's own clothes separating their skins from finally touching.

Izuku whimpered when he thrusted, it was so close but it felt so far away.

"Please Kacchan, please! My- please, let me take off my—"

"I will, soon. Now hush and let me enjoy this."

"Y-you can enjoy me naked!"

Katsuki's smirk made him register just the kind of thing he had just spewed. He blushed and looked away, but soon a hand was grabbing his face and turning it and a pair of lips were capturing his in a slower, tenderer kiss.

"So eager for me, are we? Such a good boy for me, huh?"

Izuku whimpered at the praise, and he felt his face growing redder when Katsuki laughed at him. He was a sucker for praise, you could even say he had a praise kink, and the blonde knew that so well. However, it seemed that his embarrassment was worth it, because quick and nimble hands were untying his pants and lifting his sweater to expose his midsection and chest.