viii. NEW SECRETARY

JAE nervously sighs as he opens the door, it looked very busy

JAE nervously sighs as he opens the door, it looked very busy. He's only seen a picture of the two brothers, whom he was trying to spot. The first person he saw was Han seo's older brother, Jong woo. "Uhh..excuse me?"

He was going to regret later. "I'm Kim Jae. New legal secretary for chairman Han seo." He explains with a big smile. "Thank you so much for this opportunity." He lets out, god, he needed to knock it off.

Jong woo chuckles, "Okay..well." He thinks for a moment, sighing. "He's in that office. Your desk is over there I assume. Just go to him." He rambles with a shrug.

Jae nods, looking to his right to see the male just looking at papers. He takes a deep breath, before walking over there. Jae knocks, "Hello? Im..Jae. Your new secretary."

Han seo looks up, putting the papers away quickly in his desk. He gets up, walking towards the male. The two just stared at each other for a good amount of time. "Hello. I'm Han seo." He tells him, sticking his hand out that Jae shook. "My lunch starts at two. So you take yours the same time as mine. My scheduled meetings and stuff like that are in that binder by your desk." He explains.

Jae nods, understanding, he thought this man was so handsome. "That's about it. You can go sit down and I'll let you know if I need anything. If anybody comes to see me remember to tell me before hand, I have two people coming to see me today."

"Thanks." He says, Han Seo flashing him a quick smile. Jae walks towards his desk, freaking out on the inside. He shouldn't have taken this offer from Vincenzo. This was like a suicide mission...like actually.

"Kim Jae?"

Jae jumps a bit from his desk. He looks up, seeing a younger looking man with curly hair. "Jong-woo, remember me?"

Jae gulps, before slowly nodding. "Uh..hi." He says softly with a small shrug. He feels another presence come up to him. "So—Jong-woo, what are you doing?" Han seo spoke up.

"Aw, I'm just giving our new employee a new welcome." He smiles innocently. Jae examines the two. Something felt..wrong between them. "Go back. Please." Jong woo just let out a sigh, before he left them both. "Sorry about my brother. Anyways, I'm gonna show you how to set up appointments for me. Enzo said you were new at all this."

Yeah, Enzo...

U-Wut was laying on the couch in the living room, Vincenzo sitting down by him. He was watching some show, while eating a bag of chips. He felt tired and cold, but he was so hungry..

It has been hours and U-Wut didn't feel horrible. Yes, he craving cocaine but he can't do anything about it. It was his nose out of everything that bothered the male.