🌶️🌶️ FIVE 🌶️🌶️

Trigger Warning❗️

Trigger Warning❗️

A heavy sex+revenge scene, sharing, smut in front of others, torture, murder, 18+

A week passed since that son of a bitch touched what's mine. He hurt him. Scared him. Made him believe he was worthless. Little did he know I would chain him down in our basement and have some fun with him. Dirty son of a bitch.

I made him piss himself. Made him throw up in disgust and fuck I've planned so much worse. He fucked with what's mine and I protect what's mine. He just didn't knew he stepped into hell. I'll make him feel like hell is heaven.

For today I've planned something special and maybe my baby will hate me afterwards but there's no other way. I told Wladimir to go out with Aurora because I don't want her to see or hear something that's not for her to see. She's too innocent for this cruelty.

Maxim is in the bathroom and I told him to get extra clean for me today. He's always but it's just so cute how long he takes in the bathroom. He's using so much stuff and I'm addicted to his smell. His skin feels and smells like peaches. His ass is a dream I want to dive in every night.

I open the door and a wave of his delicious scent almost knocks me off. He's still naked and I walk behind him, burying my nose into his neck.

"You smell so good, baby"

He laughs sweetly but jumps as he feels what I'm holding inside my hand. A butt plug.

"Y-yakow", he breathes and his nervous face makes me crazy

"Sch sch, baby. You trust me, don't you?"

"I do"

"Then trust me now. Trust me today. You know the safe word"

"Yes"

"Good boy", I hold the plug in front of his face and he doesn't hesitate to run his tongue over it. He's still clean but after I'm done with him he'll beg for a bath.

I kneel down behind him and kiss each pale cheek. He's already whimpering. My boy doesn't know yet what's going to happen to him. I spit at his ass and watch my drool running down his crack.

"Relax for me", I demand before I thrust the plug into his tight hole. The white diamond looks so sexy with his pale clean skin.

"You're so hot, baby"

"H-how long will it stay inside?"

"Until I decide to pull it out. Hours. Maybe days"

His body shakes at that. I need him ready. I need him to be excited because when he sees what I've planned he won't. I'll make him bleed.

Hours pass by and Wladimir and Aurora already left. I also told Mischa to stay in her room. Our basement is sound proof but I still don't want any distractions.