CHAPTER 1

We say love is in the air but here this is not The case ..... I'm Venora Iverson and I live in a place where people are scared to go out of there house after 8:30 pm , there are some miths that people say that I never believed in .
It is said that when people go out after  8:30 pm they disappeared and one incident happened recently with a guy just yesterday ...

And now I'm standing on the same place where people say that guy disappeared and the time is 9:00 pm cause unfortunately I just closed my library { yeah I own a library } and that's because I had lots of work to do today ..... Well I don't care much cause I don't believe in that miths .

{ AUTHOR POV }

she was walking by the  street when suddenly the street light started flickering , she stopped at a place and looked all over her sarounding , now she was feeling uncomfortable it was as if she was being watched by someone . She started walking fast when a man came out from no where , he started following her now she started runig still he followed her but now with a fast speed . She ran and hid near a trash can " huff that was close "  " oh really ".

My note : I hope you liked the first part these chapter ..... If u want to know what happened more plz stay tuned ....... Lvu 🌸✨😻