Part 1

In a castle far away lived a King named Bruce Wayne and his Wife called Selina and their four sons named Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian. He also has friends there names are Clark, Dianna, Barry, Hal and J'onn plus his son Jason has a Fiancé named Gabriella. They all live in Bruce's and Selina's castle called Wayne castle in Gotham.

Dick wears a light blue hoodie with black jeans, Gabriella wears a baby blue dress with skin-coloured tights, Jason wears a red hoodie with blue jeans, Tim wears a yellow hoodie with grey jeans, Damian wears a dark red hoodie with blue jeans, Bruce wears a black suit and Alfred wears a black waistcoat and a black suit jacket and trousers also Selina wears a dark green dress with skin coloured tights.

Today it's Gabriella's birthday and the maids are getting the ball room ready while Gabriella is asleep in her room and Jason is getting the others ready. Now that everyone is ready Jason is going to wake Gabriella up to get her ready for her birthday party. Gabriella wakes up to see Jason in her room. Jason says good morning to Gabriella and asked her to get ready for her surprise. Jason left Gabriella to get ready. Once Gabriella is ready Jason puts a blindfold on Gabriella and took her hand and went to the ball room once there Jason took the blindfold off and everyone shouts "surprise" to Gabriella. Gabriella starts to cry and falls down on her knees in surprise. Jason hugs Gabriella to make her better. Gabriella stops crying and stands up and says "thank you" to the others and opens her presents. Then there was a bang from Tim's room so everyone ran to his room but there was no one there.

TIM WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.......

so Bruce ran out the room to his bedroom then Selina ran after him. Bruce starts to cry about his son being missing for 20 minutes. Selina walks in to their room to see him crying so she give him a hug to calm him down and he calm down. they cuddled up all night.

//in the morning//

Selina was the first to wake up then she heard a moan she turned around to see that Bruce was having a bad dream and she give him a hug then Bruce woke up breathing very heavily. Selina sat up and hugs Bruce, she told him that the bad dream won't hurt him so he laid back down with Selina and they cuddled for half an hour before they got changed into there clothes and went down for breakfast. Richard and Damian were at the table eating breakfast then Selina and Bruce entered the room and said "good morning" to them and got breakfast then Bruce and Selina went for a walk in the woods for awhile but Selina got lost and she lost Bruce she fell on her knees because she had an anxiety attack then Bruce ran up to her to calm her down then Tim comes out of nowhere...