Prologue

Good morning, Upper East Siders! It's been entirely too long since you last saw me, and my long-awaited return has been overdue. Oh, how I've missed the scandalous symphony of your lives, the whispered secrets that dance through the concrete canyons of Manhattan. But fear not, my darlings, for I am back, and this time, I'm setting my sights on a whole new crop of Upper East Siders.

You see, the city is ever-evolving, and so am I. Gossip Girl 2.0 is not one to dwell in the past. No, I'm forging ahead, ready to unleash chaos upon the unsuspecting elite. A new chapter is about to be written, and I assure you, it won't be for the faint of heart.I've been observing, scheming, and weaving my web in the shadows. You may have thought you were safe, that my absence meant peace, but my silence was merely the calm before the storm. Prepare yourselves, Upper East Siders, for the winds of change are blowing, and I'm at the center.So, grab your couture and fasten your seatbelts because we're in for a wild ride.  I'm here to remind you that this city has no room for complacency. The game is on, and I plan on staying strong. 

After all, in the words of the great Blair Waldorf, "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you." And fear me, you will. XOXO, Gossip Girl.