𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Alright boys! It's game day tomorrow and we only have five people playing." Cam, Avery and Rod Wave Elite stood in a line in the backyard of a house he had rented.

"We're playing against LDE, and this will be our last game for Rod Wave Elite this season." Cam said as I put my arm around Avery. She kissed my cheek. "Long Dick Elite?" Lavar made us all laugh.

"Lavar let's- let's not. Umm, so Avery's my assistant coach for today," Cam began as everyone started to clap. "We're gonna run these bitches by fifty!"

"Run them hoes!" I exclaimed.

"If we lose, I swear to god I'm chopping all y'all's dicks off!" Cam shouted as we all started to get hyped.

"I ain't never had one!" Lavar shouted to the camera.

"Anyways if a kid says, yo let me get a picture.. you tell them to shut the fuck up!" Cam said. "But anyways, let's go ahead and go inside and take a look around."

We walked back inside, going into the living room. "Wait, how big is that tv?" Cam asked. "Movie tonight and we all fuck!" I shouted as Avery turned around to me, I then turned around to Lavar, laughing with him. Reese walked towards a shelf. "Is this some secret room?" He pushed the shelf and it opened. "Yo!" We all shouted, walking into the tiny room.

                                      ༻✲༺

Two hours later.

Reese and Quincy are in the living room, holding cups of water in their hands. "Alright so, Nelson and Avery are upstairs sleeping, so we're gonna walk in there and wake Nelson's bitch ass up the right way!" Quincy told the camera.

"Sorry if we wake you up Avery!" Reese shouted. "Shut up! your gonna wake them up."

"Whatever. He expects Avery to wake him up, all sweet and shit but little does he know.." Reese smiled creepily.

They walk into the room the couple was napping in.

"Aww, look at them cuddling." Reese and Quincy splashed the cups of water onto my face. I quickly sat up staring at the end of the bed, Reese and Quincy laughing.

They used the fucking water the fridge had to offer. That shit was freezing cold and it got in my nose.

"Wakey, wakey!" I heard Reese say.

"Get the fuck out, both of you. If you guys wake her up she's gonna be mad." I said.

I only cared for Avery.

"We'll leave y'all alone now." Quincy said as he and Reese closed the door behind them.

I would've gotten up to put on some new clothes but I wanted Avery to rest and not get woken.

                                     ༻✲༺

Rat and I were in the living room an hour after getting splashed with water. "How did you feel about the whole water situation?" Ray asked with the camera.

"Fuck man. That shit was cold and it got in my nose." I explained.

"Were you dreaming?" Ray asked.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." I chuckled.

"And where's Avery?"

"She's still upstairs sleeping. I don't know how she didn't wake up. But yeah, she could nap for like hours I don't know how she does it." I shrugged.

                                      ༻✲༺

Avery and I sat on the side line bench. "Hey, why was your shirt wet earlier when we were napping?" She looked up to me with furrowed eyebrows. "Well-" I got cut off by Cam who shouted for me to come towards him.

"I'll tell you in a bit." I chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Okay." She nodded, turning to Frankie to start a conversation.

"Alright Nelson, how many likes on this video?"

"I would say like.. fifty thousand." I nodded, my eyebrows pushed down to my eyes and my lips in a pout. "I like that, that's a great number." Cam said.

"Now Nelson, I'm gonna let you shoot from half. If it doesn't go in, everyone's on the baseline." Cam handed me a basketball. I shot it and it didn't bother going in. "No!" I shouted, looking at Cam with a grin.

"Alright. Everyone down and back let's go!"

The team and I started to run back and forth. "Alright fellas good job, bring it in. Wait a minute, where the fuck is my assistant coach?" Cam looked around. "Avery!"

"My bad!" She shouted, saying something short to Frankie then jogging towards the team huddle.

I put my arm around her as her arm was also around Cam and I. "Okay so, Lavar do not dunk the ball. Barely put it in there!" Cam said as I glanced to Avery. We both held in our laugh. "So we gon turn this bitch up and take the fucking win, skeeyee on me skeeyee on three. one, two, three!"

"Skeeyee!"

The game began. The opponent team won the tip off. They shot a three but it didn't go in. Lavar grabbed the ball passing it to me and I shot a floater.

It went in and everyone cheered.

But most importantly at every game, my ears always drew to only Avery, "Yes sir!"

She is so cute. She's most definitely my other half.

The other team shot a three. It went in and nobody cheered. Avery glanced to the camera putting her hand over her mouth to prevent the laughter. "No disrespect, no disrespect."

Rod Wave Elite won by twelve points. I saw Avery walk towards me with a smile. "You did amazing."

"Thank you for always supporting me, Ave." I hugged her tighter, my head in the crook of her neck. "You deserve it all. All the support." She smiled in my presence.

I fucking love her. And always will.