Chapter 1:The café

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairytail Hiro does❤️
><><><><><><
Lucy's pov🔑
"Lucy I'm hungry..." Natsu whined, "Ok we can stop by a cafe on the way there..."I said and sighed. "Yay Lucy is going to save us!" Happy said, the blue cat jumped on my shoulder and rubbed his head gently against my own. "Oi! Lucy! Happy! Look I found a restaurant!" Natsu said and pointed to an odd restaurant, it's windows were bright but the building itself was a dull gray."You sure?" I said cautious, it didn't look right. "Come on Lucy!" Happy urged. "Fine..."I said and we went to the restaurant. "Looks like it isn't ope-"I said but before I could finish a kind old woman opened the door and smiled. "Come! Come! It's nice to have guests, can I make you something?" The old woman said. Natsu and Happy nodded gratefully. She took us to a table and we sat, "Thank you so much! We're just coming back from a mission.."I said, Natsu nodded. Little did I realize when the old woman was making the food, she poured in some blue liquid.
The kind woman smiled as handed us our food. I smiled and ate quietly while Natsu and Happy made a huge mess and hollered. Once finished, I payed the old woman she handed me a bottle of blue sparkling liquid,"Take this I insist!"she said so I took it to keep her happy. I slipped the bottle in my bag and said thank you while dragging Natsu and Happy out. We were on the road again toward home... I placed my hand on my stomach... It didn't feel too good... "Lucy do you mind if Happy and I spend the night?" Natsu asked, I shrugged. "Why not?" I said and nearly fell over when Natsu hugged me tightly."Thank you Lucy!" He said as I slightly blushed. "One more thing Lucy... My stomach really hurts..."Natsu said."ok well then let's get some sleep..." I said, we had made it to my house by then... As soon as I unlocked the door Natsu and Happy ran to my couch and fell asleep. I giggled, then I went to change for bed... Finally I went to sleep, unaware of what tomorrow may bring...