𝟏𝟏

- a u t h o r ' s p o v -

The day has finally come. A day which was avaited by many and specially, sonali and arav. The day of their engagement. The day they slide down the ring of each other's names in their figures. The day began with so much excitement in heart of the lovers while their was restlessness in two hearts.

Shivika and atharv.

It had been a day when shivika got that attack but covered it up by saying it was nothing but because of tiredness. Everyone has to hesitantly believe her words but he knew there was something that he was missing. Where shivika was busy convincing her heart and mind that love cannot take place in her life ever again, atharv was determined to know more about her, her past, her Life and whole her.

He wanted to know the reason behind her sudden unconsciousness which she had that day in his arms. His heart beat almost stopped that day after seeing her panting heavily while tears in her eyes and the way she fell unconscious in his arms. His breath almost stopped tht day looking at her weak figure while the doctor was checking upon her.

His mind unconsciously started reciting prayers for her. He was someone who never really prayed to god or asked anything to him but that day, his heart wanted to ask the god for her betterment. He knew that at that time nothing more mattered to him but the reason.

He knew sonali knew about what happened to her and he tried too but she stepped out of the conversation by saying,

'Don't ask me anything, shivika will tell you by herself one day and don't worry, she is fine.'

But was his heart ready to stay calm? No. It wasn't staying calm even if he tried to.

Ignoring all the thoughts in his mind, he focused on getting ready for the event that was just about to happen in a hour. He stared at his reflection in the figure while fixed his shervani's collar a bit. He was dressed in light green shervani while his hairs were perfectly set and revealed his forhead. He indeed was looking hot as hell and fine as wine which he knew but his mind was clouded in the thoughts of her.

Drowned in his thoughts, he didn't noticed his brother who was already out of the bathroom and was wearing his shervani. Arav frowned his brows looking at his figure infront of the mirror, zoned out. He kew the reason but didn't had a heart to bring it up again. Sighing he made his way towards him and bumped him shoulder.

The sudden action made atharv flinch as he held the chair to balance himself. "Step aside, its my day not yours that you are admiring yourself for this long." Arav's teasing voice rang in the room whole atharv rolled his eyes. "Not funny bhai!"