13. | 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 |

Hey, their cupcakes!!!!

Today's view
🍂 We wouldn't have this much chemistry
If we weren't supposed to use it🍂

°°Let's start°°

|||||||||||||||||||||

Author's Pov

"HAYE MERA DIL"

Veer whispered standing on the door. Seeing the sinfully sight infornt of him.

In the morning itself ishani came out of his room while he was sleeping, also so that no one see her. But unfortunately tina saw and from their her teasing started. While they were working in kitchen she suggested for a dancing session as it's a long time they danced together so after putting veer's coffee in his room they both went to their dancing room.

Big, ground length mirror was all around the room and in center two beautiful girls were dancing. Ishani's was smoothly moving her hands and legs with the beat which felt like she was not dancing in music but music was beating on her step's. But their was someone else also who got erected.

Veer who was standing silently on the door see's his soon-to-be dancing like this got mad in her love all over again. His eyes were moving all over her body like he is seeing a masterpiece 'indeed she is, whole damn'

His pant tighten on seeing her bare waist as she was wearing a crop top and jeans. His hand automatically moved as if its graping her waist but he controlled his desires. Not wanting her to feel he is only in love with her body.

But at last his self resistance broked in the end and he marched towards her pulling her against his chest truning around he smashed his lips on her kissing her deeply forgetting about the another person present their.

Ishani who was in her own world got astonished with the sudden pull but taking the familiar intoxicating scent she calmed and gave in the kiss seeing the beast who was kissing her like his last meal of the day. Whereas tina who was standing just few inch beside them was more shocked then her. Like seriously, she know they both love ecah other, his brother is mad for her best friend but this.. this was unexpected.

After eating each other for 5 minutes in which veer was the one who was kissing her wildly without giving her a second to respond they parted away, and in this whole time tina was looking at them with wide open eyes, without blinking.

Coming face-to-face she looked at him with questioning eyes for which he didn't reply and digged his face in bridge of her neck holding her tight