• 🌩️ Thunderstorm Panic - Minsung 🌪️

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little : Minho
。・* ; Caregiver : Jisung
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Non - idol AU !

* ˚ ✦ TW !  mentioning of a panic attack / graphic description of a panic attack !!

୨⎯ "Author's Note !" ⎯୧ ; In this AU (Alternative Universe) , Jisung's anxiety had gotten worse than how it used to be & Minho had an overwhelming amount of things on his mind and heart to the point he was bottling everything up until it all flooded out, causing him to stay regressed for a few days which explains why Minho is unable to pull himself out of his headspace.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Minho snuggled against Jisung as they both scrolled through the younger's TikTok feed ; the rain gently pattering against the window. As much as it sounds like a cozy environment to be in, it won't stay the same.

The pattering becomes even harsher as if it was going to break the window. It startles the caregiver, heart skipping a beat or two as he jolts slightly. He attempts to brush it off to not bother Minho about it. Minho needed to freely be able to slip without having to be worried about anything. Jisung swallows a forming lump inside his throat. He can't be weak in front of his little. He's supposed to be those strong, fearless caregiver that any little can rely on.

BOOM! CLASH!

Lightning was now starting to strike along with thunder making an echoing boom in the background.

Jisung immediately shut off his phone. His breathing becoming denser. 'Wait no, wait this can't happen..' the dark brunette thought ; but he can't help it. Heaver & heavier, his breathing shortened with every passing second. It feels as if his throat is closing up ; making it nearly impossible to catch his breath. Minho notices, yet, is unable to pull himself out of his headspace. Jisung shakily brings one of his free hands out. God, he doesn't even realise how blurry his vision is. He doesn't even realise the tears rolling down his cheeks. Yep, of course he's shaking though. The ringing in his ears become even louder, even more deafening than it already is. So deafening to the point he can't even hear Minho call for him and attempting to calm him down.

"Jiji! C-ca'm sewf! Take deep bweaths, in...n' ou'.." Minho says. He knows Jisung may have difficulty hearing anything at the moment. He knows Jisung has a major fear of thunderstorms, a massive fear. Though, luckily enough, Jiji had taught Minho what to do in this situation if none of their other roomates are around at the moment. The little immediately grabs his caregiver's trembling hands as the hands tugged against their own hair repeatedly. Minho tugs Han's hands away from his hair in hopes that his caregiver wouldn't attempt to intentionally harm themself during their episode again. Well he thought wrong. His strength has weakened recently so it didn't stop Jisung from tugging his hands away from Minho's then latching one hand onto his hair again. Gripping onto it until his knuckles had gone white whilst the other was repeatedly hitting the side of his head. Minho took it as that Jisung didn't want to be touched, though Minho himself was slightly distressed by this.

"Jiji! No huwt sewf!" Minho said. He decided to crawl up closer to Jisung, making Jisung lean against his chest. It helped Jisung at least. The ringing became quieter, the fogginess in his brain started to clear up. He was no longer hitting himself or tugging or gripping onto his hair. Slow heartbeats ; slow, soothing heartbeats. Jisung exhales shakily, finally being able to breathe ; not even realising he wasn't able to breathe in the first place.

"suck ins....den' ou' , Jiji," Minho softly says, sending vibrations down to his chest which releases more tension that was in the room. Jisung does as instructed, choking on a few sobs and his own breaths before exhaling again. This was repeated for until Jisung had finally calmed down.

"Thank you, Min-baby, you helped Jiji a lot. I'm so proud of you.." Jisung breathes, tired by the episode. Minho smiles fondly.

"M' wewcome, Jiji," Minho mumbles, yawning.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Sorry if it seemed too dramatic (◞‸◟;)

I only wrote it out of my experience...apart from the comforting ⁝(ृ•ˇ‸ˇ•。 ृ )ु⁝

but apart from that, bye byeeee >w<