Chapter 1: Trip to Norma

(Yoso's POV)

I was in the lounge area of the guild. I'm waiting on Rebecca and Happy to get back. Those meanies went on an adventure without me! So to keep myself busy, I did a few gigs here and there. I am right now editing some of my videos. I was deep in editing, so I jumped when a hand was placed over my eyes.

Yoso: "Ah! Who's there? Whoever you are, just to let you know...I will burn off your clothes!"

Rebecca: "EEP!"

She removed her hands from me and I turned around to look at Rebecca shocked.

Yoso: "Rebecca!"

I jumped up and hugged her. She giggled and hugged me back. I then remembered I was upset with her and pulled away. She looked at me confused. I pouted and crossed my arms.

Yoso: "You left me here! How could you!?"

She giggled and I pouted even more.

Rebecca: "Sorry, Yoso. It was planned last minute. Happy and I heard about the planet Grandbell and wanted to see the planet. Sorry for not bringing you, but lucky that I didn't."

Huh? What does she mean by that? 

Yoso: "Why, what happened?"

Rebecca: "All the robots got virus and started trying to kill us!"

I looked at her shocked and worried. Did they get hurt?!

Yoso: "Are you guys okay?! Did you get hurt!?"

Rebecca: "We're fine Yoso. But um...we do have someone from the planet with us."

I looked at her confused. What does she mean by that?"

Rebecca: "It's a long story. Just then a young boy, probably around our age, came up to me and held out his hand. He smiled and boy was he adorable.

???: "Hi, my name is Shiki! Will you be my friend?!"

I looked at him shocked, but then smiled and nodded my head. I took his hand and shook it. He grinned and looked excitedly happy. He must be the person Rebecca was talking about.

Yoso: "He must be the person you were talking about?"

Rebecca sighed and nodded her head.

Rebecca; "Yoso, this is Shiki. I met him on Grandbell and found out he was the only human living on that planet. I brought him here with us since he has never left home. Shiki, this is my best friend, Yosos Kasen, remember I told you about her?"

Shiki grinned wider and nodded his head. Aw, she talks bout me!

Shiki; "Yeah! That B-cuber model!"

Rebecca smiled and nodded her head. Just then Happy chimed in.

Happy: "Also her sugar mommy."

I blushed as Rebecca looked at Happy shocked. Of course, I am rich and buy Rebecca whatever she wants, but that's because I'm kind and she's my friend.

Rebecca: "Happy, don't call her that!"

Happy: "But it's true."

I sighed and then took notice that Shiki wasn't looking at us anymore. I looked up to where he was looking to see he was looking at the hologram of Mother. 

Yoso; "Oh that's Mother. It's just a hologram of her though. Some say she is much bigger than that. We don't know why she exists or what she lives for. She is a mystery to all. They say that a long time ago, an adventure went out beyond the Sakura Cosmos and found her by coincidence. That is all we know. Many other adventurers worship her as the goddess of space. Lots of guilds are even adorned with her image."