𝗢𝟲, 𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

•─────/✨✨/─────•

It was midnight when [Male Name] decided to go to the abandoned warehouse that Keiro told him to meet up. Sounds sketchy right? But [Male Name] didn't have a choice, he was doing this for his aunt and to help her with financial needs. [Male Name] sighs before tiptoeing downstairs, making sure to not make any noise knowing that his aunt is a very light sleeper. Once made it downstairs, he gently unlocks the door and close it behind him. He zip his jacket close and started walking.

The warehouse wasn't too far away from [Male Name]'s place and it didn't take long for him to arrive. The warehouse was missing a bit of its roof and it was rusty. [Male Name] was debating whether he should go there or walk the other way, forgetting about everything. But his thoughts were caught off when he felt someone snake their arms around his shoulder.

In instinct, he elbowed the person and the said person groan in pain. "Bro chill! It's me" [Male Name] gasp in realization and quickly went to aid his hurting friend "I-I'm so sorry! My instinct just kicked in" Keiro sighs and told him it was fine. "Didn't think you'd show up" Keiro says with a shit eating grin but [Male Name] wasn't bothered by it "Desperate times" He says "Well then, ready to meet the gang?" The bicolor hair boy hesitantly nods his head "Don't get so worked up, you'll be fine~" Keiro says in a singsong voice.

He then lead [Male Name] inside and he immediately smell the cigarette in the air. He crunched up his nose in discomfort but didn't say anything. As they were walking [Male Name] can see two people standing over the torn roof of the warehouse, making the light of the moon shine on them.

"Yo! His here" Keiro says showing the said bicolor hair. [Male Name] was nervously playing with the hem of his shirt, too nervous to look at anyone in the room. He then heard footsteps coming towards him making him look up and sees a black hair handsome boy walking towards him. The said boy grabs his chin making him look up and meet the boy's eyes, he then started to examine his features.

"Are you sure this is the right person? He seems fragile for this job" Leon says letting go of [Male Name]'s chin "That's him, and don't judge a book by its cover Leon" Keiro says with a fake pout "You talk too much" The other black hair male says while Keiro only rolls his eyes at him. Leon sighs and turn to look back at [Male Name] who was patiently standing there.

"What's your name?" Leon asks crossing his arms "Oh, it's [Male Name] Arisu, uhm, sir" He says and Leon hums as if he heard that name before but he doesn't know when "Well then, [Male Name], are you ready for this job you will be having?" Leon asks the boy.

"Yes...I think.."

•─────/✨✨/─────•

So, what should [Male Name]'s role should be? Comment down below! And don't forget to vote on this story! Thank you and God bless🙏