Chapter 1🌑

In amidst, the sea of people, the only sounds that pierced through the air were the anguished screams of one person and the furious shouts of another

In amidst, the sea of people, the only sounds that pierced through the air were the anguished screams of one person and the furious shouts of another. The onlookers stood frozen, their breaths caught in their throats, as they watched the intense scene unfold before them.

"DIDN'T SHE FUCKING TELL YOU BACK OFF MOTHERFUCKER? THEN HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS? ARE YOU NOT AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE? HUH?"

With every single word, a punch landed on the face of the boy who was lying on the ground covered with blood.

No one dared to help the boy who groaned in pain.  But did you think those people standing there had the guts to stop a devil? A heartless devil.

This devil's eyes were bloodshot red and filled with a deep darkness that seemed to absorb every ray of anger. The veins in his arm bulged, a clear sign of his strength. His hair was slick with sweat, and his jawline was sharp, which was clenching in frustration.

Who was the devil, we were talking about?
We were talking about the infamous PARK JIMIN - Devil of Bangtan University.

No one, couldn't even think about him without shaking or heart beating furiously, not because they were crushing on this guy, but because just the mere mention of his name terrified the heck out of anyone.

According to them, if your eyes meet with him even for a second, you are dead. That's why he is known as "DEVIL". He is uncontrollable, and he has never once attempted to lure anyone with his good looks and hotness.

Nevertheless, numerous girls and boys are falling head over heels for his charm and physical appeal. He is rich as hell and the son of the owner of Bangtan University.

"LEAVE HIM JIMIN-AH," This voice took all the attention of the crowd to himself. Here are the Best Friends of Park Jimin,

Kim Taehyung - A sweet and kind-hearted boy...

Jeon Jungkook - Calm and Mischievous boy...