DAY 1 ; 1일

Woah I really cannot believe the fact that I was scouted by THE XX entertainment itself ?!!!! This is such a dream, will I be able to make it as an actor here though...
Andrew was just another high school student (18years old) from the states, well until his POV video went viral on the internet and he ended up deciding to sign with XX ent., after receiving requests from countless companies... because who could reject the offer ? He had always wanted to experience a kdrama moment in his life, who knew he'd be able to act in one...
They said Manager Lee will be waiting at the exit, I wonder where they are...
He notices a woman 25-ish ? Pitch black hair and green eyes ! Wearing a green suit further enhancing her looks...
Pretty !
Then he looked down at the board she was holding it read "welcome Mr. Andrew"
Well there she was ! Manager Lee !
He headed up to where she was standing and extended his hand to her, she shook it... as he introduced himself...
"Hello, I am Andrew"
"Hello, Mr.Andrew, this is Lee Romi, I presume they told you I would be here to pick you up"
"Yes, but hold up your English is so good!"
"Well I lived in the states most of my life"
"Oh that makes sense, please do help me with my Korean"
"Definitely Mr.Andrew"
"Oh and why do you keep addressing me as Mr.Andrew? Please just call me Andrew"
"Okay, sir"
Huh, why is she talking to me so formally ?
저래 ? 팀장 말로는 얘가 아주 나쁜 개자식이였는데... (why is he acting like this? According to team leader Kim he is supposed to be a very bad b@$tard)

— 2 people who were never meant to meet ? Or maybe they were always meant to meet ? But that doesn't matter, now that they have actually met, what will happen ? Will anything good come out of this 'not-meant-to-have-happened' encounter ? —

"Then let's head straight to the company, Andrew"
"Yeah, sure"
They head toward a car parked nearby and Romi begins to drive, barely 10 minutes or so had passed by when she said
"We have arrived"
"Already?"
"Yes"
He looks up at the tall skyscraper in front of him and read 'YN corp.'
Wait what the he!! !! Why are we here ? Isn't this the headquarters of that conglomerate that owns XX ? Aren't we supposed to go to the XX building ?
"Hey, Manager Lee, why are we here ? Aren't we supposed to go to the XX building ? Well that's what the scouters on the phone told me..."
"Wait, what ? Why would you go to the XX building, and I am not 'Manager' Lee I am Secretary Lee, Also "scouters" ? Don't tell me you are not Andrew Garcia...!"
"Ummm, No ? I am Andrew Arden ..!"
"Oh My God, I am so dead"
"Um excuse me Mr.Andrew Arden could you please go in to the reception and tell them that Lee Romi told them to assist you... I am sorry for the inconvenience"
"No, that's fine it was a misunderstanding on both our ends, I hope you don't get put in a tight spot"
"Thank you, I hope you find your way from here"
"Thank you"
And she ran off
He took out his phone just to see that it was still on airplane mode and there were a dozen calls from the scouter...
Haah, it's gonna be a long day huh ?
He calls up the scouter who tells him to not worry, and soon a black van arrived and a girl, definitely not older than him stepped out, bowed her head slightly and started talking hurriedly-
"안녕하세요, 공항에서 찾-" (hello, at the airport-)
"Oh, s-sorry I- couldn't.. uh.. f-find you.. at... airport"
She doesn't seem to be fluent in English... I should use the little Korean I know to help communicate.
"괜-찮-아-요- it's okay" (it's okay)
She smiled before slowly saying
"한국 말 알아요 ?" (Do you know Korean?)
Oh I understood that !
She is trying to ask if I know Korean !
"Little"
"Oh! Okay! N-nice!"
"빨리 가야 해요!- oh- my name- is- Lee Yuna" (we need to go fast!)
"Okay"
She signals him to get into the car and roughly 20 minutes later opens the door for him, at the XX building !
Omg it looks so pretty, it feels like such a dream !!!
She said "따라오세요" (follow me)
They walk into the building and get on the elevator, she gets down at the 10th floor and signals him to follow her... and so he does
After walking straight and then taking a right he saw a door with a nameplate on it that read
'CEO'
she knocked twice before entering the room...
An older woman, some 50 years of age was sitting on the sofa in front of the table...
Yuna went to the woman, bowed her head deeply and said "안녕하세요 대표님, 앤드류 씨를 데려왔습니다" (Hello, CEO Min, I have brought Andrew)
"Hello, please take a seat"
Andrew sits down on the sofa opposite to the CEO
"We have prepared an apartment for you, you can stay there for the time being and we need to you sign a contract for a new drama, I'll mail you the contract, you can rest for a few days and get familiar with this place first"
"Okay, thank you"
"Also you can call me '민 대표님' " (CEO Min)
"네, 민 대표님" (yes, CEO Min)
"아 유나 씨 수고 많았어, 얘 한태 회사를 보여주고, 아파트로 데려가줄 수 있지?"
(Oh Yuna, thank you for your hard work, can you show him around the company and drop him off at his apartment ?)
"네, 대표님"
Yuna leads him out of the room and does as the CEO told her to...
Soon she drops him off at the apartment and leaves, Andrew takes a shower and lays down on his bed, curious about what the further holds for him...