Chapter 1

*hey y'all just to let you know this story was written when i was like 12 so it's being discontinued sorry *

(1st Person View)

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, your going down!" I screamed as he put Call of Duty in the PS3. "You sure?" He asked, and I nodded with a smirk. "Because the last time you said that, I won 7 rounds in a row!" Luke laughed
(3rd Person)

Luke and Ariana had been best friends since they were 10. They met in a park, by running into each other on the monkey bars. I know what your thinking, typical love story; "Two kids run into each other on the monkey bars, become best friends, realize their love for each other, then get married and grow old together." Well honey...your wrong this love story is one you've never heard before.

Both kids had gone to school together since they were 6 but never noticed each other because they went to such a big school. Luke had a best friend named Calum Hood, and Ariana had a best Friend named Taylor Swift. Luke and Calum met at Pre-school, and Ariana and Taylor met at a One Direction concert. Thats where Taylor began her passion for singing. (You'll hear more about that later.) Calum and Luke had started a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. They started putting covers on YouTube, but they only got at most, 100 views. Taylor did the same an Ariana were in a few also.

(Now back to where they both meet😊) So after bumping into each other they started playing in the sad together and splitting their lunch on the monkey bars. They did that everyday for 2 years. Through those 2 years, many things happened. 5SOS gained 2 more members: Michael Clifford and Aston Irwin. And also gained more views. Taylor's videos also gained a lot more views, and she played in a lot of her community talent shows, and always kept bugging Ariana that one day she's gonna be the biggest pop star out their. Of course Ariana never believed her, but she kept dreaming. 4 Months later Taylor had to move to California because of her Dads job. Ariana was very upset, but Luke was always their to cheer her up.

Aimee~

"So what did you do in school today Bayleigh?" My mom Brooke asks my little sister as we eat spaghetti for dinner

"We'll nothing really it's just school." Bayleigh replies while messing with her noodles

"That's nice Hun." My dad Benny answers ending the conversation

"Ahem" Bayleigh coughs making my mom and dad both look at her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" mom Asks

"Not to be rude but are you not going to ask Aimee how her day was?" Bayleigh replies

As soon as I hear my name, my eyes shoot up from my plate and glance at my family...my parents have never really paid any attention to me ever since bayleigh was born. It's worse now, ever since I graduated high school, because they don't have to worry about my grades, an my actions.

"Oh..Um how was your day Aimee?" my dad asks

"Well I looked at some colleges to apply for." I explain, waiting for a reply, but all that happens Is my sister gives me a comforting smile and a slight nod.

To break the silence my mom says "so I got a call from the Lawyer today."

Lawyer! what do you need a lawyer for!" I ask practically screaming. Are my parents getting a divorce?! No that can't be happening right now, theirs to many horrid things happening in my life right now. my best friend Elena went missing a week ago, and I just found out that my boyfriend Greg was cheating on me. My life couldn't get any worse!

"Well on Wednesday when your dad, sister, and I went out to 10 West for dinner, we got told by a police officer that someone hit our car, left a huge dent, and made a run for it." mom says

I don't really care that they went out for dinner without me because I'm actually used to it now but the one thing that disturbed me was..

"A hit and run." my dad answers quickly.

"No Dip Sherlock! Your so freakin' annoying and stupid and just shut up!" I say. once I think about what I said, I have no Idea why I said it, I guess when my parents don't pay that much attention to me, I do get bothered by it, so I just snap. Or I was bothered becuase I was upset becuase I was thinking about Greg and Elena

"AIMEE OLIVIA! DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT AGAIN, AND IF YOU EVER SPEAK THOSE WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, THAT MOUTH WILL BE SMAKED!" my mother screams as she points to my room, signaling me to leave the table.

I forcefully stand up, and shove my chair in, make my way to y room then yell "I won't get mad and yell at you guys if you actually loved me!"