the evil plan of kang

Unedited

Has I have nothing to say..
We'll go straight into this chap...

-----------------------------------------

The next day....

Everyone was still in shock that , what the heck has happened yesterday. But still they were being little calmer as the they were trusting jungkook..

Jaemin Pov :

What the hell! What does he think about himself I agree he is fucking green eyed alpha. But still, he can't own jimin. I like him and i want him. Who the hell he is to marry what is mine. I don't care whether jimin like me Or not. But what I need is jimin that to not as jeon jimin but as kang jimin. But, how?! How the hell?!

Author pov:

Jaemin was depressed at the thought of jimin and jungkook mating. He doesn't want to give jimin to anyone he want him for all himself but he know he couldn't just like that defeat the green eyed alpha..

Jaemin is an alpha with great fighting skills and good looks but who the hell he is kidding with its Jeon Jungkook. I repeat it's fucking Jeon the Jungkook who have millions of power and he could snap hundreds of heads in seconds. He himself know that defending jungkook is no joke. So, he planned to do something which can distract jungkook so that he could have jimin for himself and that's when he thought about the dead purple eyed omega Jungkook's mate..

"So, I can't defeat jungkook physically, but i can do that mentally to him.. I should call appa and ask him for the further plan.. " After telling that jaemin called his father by his new Samsung flip phone..

"Hello" A voice ringed from the opposite side "appa it's me.. " Said jeamin reminding his father that it's him. "What is it my son.. What's the matter.. " Asked the father wondering why his son son is calling him in the early morning. Then jaemin explained the matter to him.. His father excused him to think for few minutes so they hung up..

After an hour....

****tring.. Tring****

-----------------------------------------

Ok lovelies... That's it for today..
I love you all..
Think what idea would kang give to jaemin..
As I have severe head and throat ache..
I couldn't give you daily update as I promised so, please spare me.. 😪😪

Once again I love you all.. Take care buds..❤✨