Outer Descent/4. Untimely turn of events

Name: Zero

Age: 18

Classification: Human, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Evil of Man

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like This*

Serious tone/Shouting: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Text messages received/sent: [Like this]

——————————————

???'s P.O.V

That night. I had a dream. It was strange because... I never usually dreamt.

I stood before it

I stood before it. That force that would always impassively follow some sort of directive.

My Class... It was changing my own Saint Graph.

I was no longer a Foreigner...

For some reason I was chosen to become...

——————————————

...

...

...

Yuki woke up the next morning. Feeling... Quite strange.

There was nothing wrong with her physically. But she still felt... Off...

She didn't really have to go school... She was up until at really late the night before, and she was pretty sure she fell asleep on the way back but was placed to bed by her Servant.

...

She thought about last night. Honestly she had been amazed. She knew servants were powerful, but that was ridiculous. It was exciting.

Berserker. He was the great hero Heracles. She never thought she'd ever get to see a fight between ancient hero's.

But speaking of heroes... She never questioned her servants true identity.

Tohsaka's Archer supposedly forgot his, but according to her own servant he was probably lying for his own reasons.

Judging by the type of person Foreigner was, she felt she wouldn't get a straight answer if she asked him.

The only other person she'd be able to ask was her mother. She probably knew. But she was most likely working at the moment.

Meh... It was fine. A little procrastination never hurt anybody.

That's what they all said though...

——————————————

After she brushed her teeth and head downstairs, she saw Rin at the table, once again looking quite out of it.