• 💐 1000 years - Minchan 🪦

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little : Minho
。・* ; Caregiver : Chan (ft. rest of SKZ)

* ˚ ✦ TW ! mention of suicide , death & swearing

୨⎯ "Author's Note !" ⎯୧ ; Please remember this is all made up and NOT real life!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Everything has gone downhill, completely everything.

The whole of Stray Kids are on hiatus due to an unexpected yet devastating incident that had happened just a few days ago. Nobody has barely spoken a word to each other. What's worse is Minho distancing himself tremendously from the rest of the members. Currently, he's locked up in his room, silently playing with his toys. When will Daddy come home? A quiet, breathy whisper suddenly alerts his ears.

"Hey, baby," the voice whispers. It makes Minho jolt a little before he turns around to meet his beloved daddy. He smiles in joy, relieved that his Daddy is finally back.

"Daddy, you back! Whewe Daddy been?" Minho asks. His young soul is filled with questions. Where did his Daddy go for the past few days? How come he didn't get any messages from Daddy apart from one big paragraph a few days ago? His poor little self doesn't understand anything.

"Daddy's sorry Daddy wasn't with you for the past few days, sweetheart. Daddy had gone to...places," Chan sighs. He knew that this would happen. The downfall, everything. He feels completely guilty and at fault for it ; but what's been done, is done. None of this can be reversed now.

"Was pwetty a' weast, Daddy?" Minho questions. If the places he went to was beautiful, he wouldn't care. At least the scenery was beautiful for Chan, just like him. Chan only nods, not wanting any tears to escape. He takes a sharp breath.

"Yes, sweetie. The places were beautiful for Daddy to see. Daddy wishes Daddy could've taken photos for baby to see. It was so beautiful, just like you, sweets," Chan confirms. He decides to lead Minho to a special place, one that the both of them could look at for the very last time, "Baby, take Daddy's hand, yeah? We're going to go on a small trip."

The little's eyes trail up to Chan's and agrees without any thoughts. As long as Daddy's here to guide him and care for him, he doesn't care what happens. His whole world only revolves around his Daddy and that's what only matters right now. Although they can't physically touch each other, Chan manages to lead Minho up to the balcony of the dorm. The sun had almost set. Everything looked just like the first time Minho had let Chan properly take care of him when little. It held a special place in both of their hearts, a memory to never forget.

"Baby, I would like to talk to you.." Chan says as he sat beside Minho, staring at the sunset. He glances at the younger.

"Abou' wha' , Daddy?" Minho asks, curiosity filling his thoughts.

"A lot. My clothes in my wardrobe, keep them. Take my cologne, everything I had. Even my phone. Keep them all. It will all remind you of me. If you ever feel sad, put on Daddy's hoodie, yeah? Daddy will always be with you, no matter what. I promise," Chan exhales, getting everything off of his chest.

"Daddy...wha' Daddy on abou'? Daddy isn't gone..." Minho says. He denies the reality of this all. He refuses to believe that his Daddy is saying this.

"Daddy had a lot of fun with you, little one. I'll never forget the memories we shared together, big and small," Chan says. His head snaps around as he notices the rest of the members finally finding Minho.

"Minho!! There you are, what are you doing sitting on the balcony? It's getting dark lets go inside," Felix exclaims as he tugs on Minho's arm, attempting to pull Minho back onto his feet. Minho tugs his arm away from Felix, tears welling in his eyes.

"No! Minmin don' wan' go in! Wan' stay wiv' Daddy!" Minho refuses to go. He wants to stay with his Daddy.

"Daddy..?" Jeongin shakily says, jumping into the conversation, "Minho, Daddy isn't here. Chan isn't here anymore." Tears well up in Jeongin's eyes, immediately rolling down his cheeks, "Bangchan isn't here anymore, Minho! He left us, Min. He fucking left us!" Hyunjin immediately rushes to Jeongin as he breaks down into tears, hushing him and comforting him.

"B-bu' Daddy 's right hewe..." Minho says as he turns back to Chan. Wait...where is he? He notices that a note was left on the ground, directly where Chan sat. He picks up the note, reading it as he trembles with his lips quivering ; on the brink of tears.

" I'm sorry, little one.

Daddy's sorry that he couldn't stay any much longer with his baby. Daddy's truly sorry. Daddy wishes that Daddy could spend more time with his sweetheart but things had gotten too tough for Daddy so Daddy had to go. As I have said before, which I will repeat again : the clothes in my wardrobe, keep them. Take my cologne, everything I had. Even my phone. Keep them all. It will all remind you of me. If you ever feel sad, put on Daddy's hoodie, alright? Daddy will always be with you, no matter what. I promise. Daddy had a lot of fun with you, little one. I'll never forget the memories we shared together, big and small. Daddy wishes he could make more memories with you. Please, don't blame yourself for everything that has happened now. What's been done has been done and nothing can undo it now. So ask a final favor from you, baby, live on for me no matter what. Daddy always wait for you, here, little one. Daddy loves you so much. Daddy will love you for a 1000 years and Daddy will always love you for a 1000 more.

- Bangchan (Daddy)"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I'm sorry if this was really emotional, I just have a lot of thoughts going on rn.

I cried so many times making this lolol

Bye byeee (′︿‵。)