✧ 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 ✧

˙⊹ ੈ✰[Chapter-5]✰ ੈ⊹˙

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。      Spending Time Together ∞ ゚・。・゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。      Spending Time Together ∞
 ゚・。・゚.

Tae is in her room correcting the papers of grade 1 students. It's weekend so tae didn't go to the school. She heard a knock on the door and followed by opening of the door.

She looked up to see her mom. She made space for her taking the papers but Mrs. Kim stopped her.

"No no it's Okai bear I came to tell you to get ready" Mrs.Kim said smiling

"Why ma?" Tae asked

"As it's Saturday and also your father is home, we decided to visit temple 🛕" Tae nodded and smiled

"Sure ma will get ready now"

Mrs.Kim nodded and was about to leave but turned around and said "also I forgot to tell you even Your soon to be in law's family also coming with us"

Tae smiled shyly at the information and nodded making Mrs Kim smile.

After her mom went tae got up from her bed and locked her bedroom door and made her way to the bathroom to fresh up.

Soon tae is done getting ready she came out wearing a robe and a towel in her hand drying her hair.

She heard her phone ringing and went to the bed where the phone was placed , she picked it up and smiled shyly seeing the caller id

'𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑘𝑘<3♥︎'

She picked up the call and kept it near her ear.

"Hello!"

"Hi tae" came the soft voice from another side making tae blush pink

"Hi Jeongukk-ah"

"What are you doing?" Jeongukk asked smiling to himself.

"I'm getting ready to go to temple" tae replied softly while biting her lips.

"Oh Okai then I won't disturb you" Jeongukk said

"Um..it's Okai you are not disturbing me!" Tae said immediately thinking Jeongukk got a wrong idea not knowing he is just teasing her.

Jeongukk chuckled at her hurried tone making tae smile shyly while blushing.

"Ok then..um" Jeongukk paused debating whether he should ask or not.

Tae caught it and smiled before "you can ask anything" the soft voice of his fiancé broke his train of thoughts and smiled before asking what he wanted to ask.

"Tae!" He started

"Hm" tae hummed

"Can I pick you up from your house?.... To go to temple together!"