"My editing services will help you polish your writing, improve your sentence st

"Have you ever dreamed of seeing your book in print?" or "Is your story stuck in a rut?"

"When I read a manuscript, I pay close attention to the writer's voice and style. I also look for any plot holes or inconsistencies in the story. Finally, I provide feedback on how to make the story more engaging and suspenseful.

"The first step is to read the manuscript from beginning to end. This helps me get a sense of the overall flow of the story. Then, I go back and read it again, this time making notes and suggestions as I go. I use a variety of tools to help me, including a red pen, a highlighter, and sticky notes. Finally, I send the manuscript back to the writer with my notes and suggestions.

"The main benefit of working with a book editor is that you'll have a polished manuscript that's ready to submit to publishers. I can help you get your book to a place where it's clear, engaging, and free of errors. In addition, I can provide you with feedback on your writing that will help you grow as a writer. So, if you're looking for someone to help you take your writing to the next level, I'm the editor for you."

Contact me or message me @08149257728