Bullet Club

Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, David Finlay, Clark Conners, Gabb Kidd, Drilla Moloney, Kenta, Evil, Yujiro Takeshi, Alex Coughlin, Tajiri Ishimori, Gedo and Dick Togo all had a disagreement and House of Torture rebelled and Rogue also rebelled, Bullet Club got split down again and LIJ, GOD, United Empire and Golden Elite together attacked them all down and beat them all up, Gedo and Jado fought again and Gedo went through a table too atop of that, GOD attacked the other groups too and announced an expansion of Gold, claiming to win 5 Singles Championships and Accomplishments as well as Team, Tag Team and Trios, winning DDT-Pro 10-Men Team Championship and the 3 brothers won 6-man title too, Hikuleo and Jado defeated Eddie Kingston and Will Osprey for Strong Openweight and United States Championships, whereas Hikuleo defeated Sanada and 18 others in a Battle Royal with number 1, Tama Tonga became Openweight Champion and Tangua Loa became Junior Champion in a span of 3 weeks. 

In another Segment after defeating the team of Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Jack Perry, Nick Wayne and Darby Allen, GOD declared War against everyone in NJPW when United Empire, Bullet Club (Wardogs, Rogue Army, House of Torture, TNA Club), Just 5 Guys among more came in there and GOD Members began dominating down and Eddie Kingston came running and attacked everyone down, Hikuleo defeated Eddie in a No Holds Barred contest and Eddie was promised a rematch upon return from injuries and now, Bullet Club Wardogs wished to have a meeting with GOD Members and Canadian Elite (Adam Copeland who defeated Kazuchika Okada aka Rain-Maker at Wrestle Dome with Christian Cage, Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega) aka Golden Elite and now Jado dropped the title to Kota Ibushi and won AAA Mexico Mega Title to make it all up. 

GOD and Wardogs had a brawl as Alex Coughlin, Clark Conners, David Finlay, Drilla Moloney and Gabb Kidd were there as Gedo and Kenta joined Rogue Army & OGS with Chase Owens and it was initially Clark and Drilla vs Loa and Hikuleo but ended when Tonga attacked the ringside and Drilla was out cold, a 33-Year Old Brotherhood came to an end, and Tama called out Bad Luck Fale, in a 1vs1 match, David and Tama agreed for a War, Alex with Clark and Drilla vs Tama, Loa and Phantasmo where Phantasmo pinned Clark and Alex and ambushed them down, a disagreement between Wardogs, House of Torture, Rogue Army and Bang-Bang Gang happened down the lane with Gold and Wardogs being Tweeners and the other two being madmen in herds only. 

Wardogs and GOD fought, GOD lost the Match, Hardcore War and David Finlay shook hands with both Tama Tonga & Tangua Loa, and both of them made peace, NJPW sent GOD to ROH and AEW where they made their debuts one by one and announced GOD Era and called out MJF, Bill and Starks, Acclaimed and Gunn, Hook & Daniel Garcia (AEW World, Tag Team, Trio, FTW and TNT Champions) and Fenix was defeated by Jado for International Championship only. 

Champions vs GOD ended in GOD winning all championships when MJF was pinned by Tama Tonga.