Converse- the break up

My life. Really? Go that far! Please sit down because this is going to be a looonnnnnggggg story do I will do it in 5 books based on converse 1 diary entries. By the way my name is angel and this is how I am me today...

Part 1 the break up...

"Ahhh" smiled Anna as she peered down at her new born- it smiled. IGlancing round the room Anna realised she was alone all alone. Where was he? He promised he would be here... Anna decided this was it "I have to fight for myself" she declared.

Thomas hadn't been there. Never. Anna picked up a recent photo album and started looking. There she was with her family, mum, dad, her and her baby (me) but no dad. Anna didn't want her daughter to grow up with no father but sometimes it was for the best. She turned the page and carried on- page after page no dad but always her.

Who is the one who does nappies? She thought who is the one who feeds? Who is the one who cares?! She burst into tears "I can't to this anymore I'm breaking up!"

Anna speculated her phone on the side and stood up. She took one tempative step towards it and turned it on.

"and send" she blew a sigh of relef as she sent one text message to Thomas... Silence ........ "waaaaaaah!"cried me Anna rushed upstairs leaving her phone to settle her baby.

Once angel was settled Anna ran downstairs only to find that she had 14 miss calls from thomas but she couldn't give in... She went to bed thinking.

The next day thomas was at her house. Anna let him in and they discussed everything.......

Seems I will be seeing my dad avert other Sunday for 5 hours!..........

To be continued.....