The Squad

***IN THIS FIC ZACH MITCHELL DOES NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND***

HIYA! SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC!! IT'S SET IN THE MOVIE JURASSIC WORLD. THIS FIC HAS A FEW OF MY OWN PLOT LINES AND A FEW CHANGES TO THE MINUTE DETAILS. ALSO IN THIS FIC IS A BIT OF ROMANCE BETWEEN THE MAIN CHARACTER AND ZACH MITCHELL. AFTER I UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER I'LL UPLOAD THE DETAILS AND BACKSTORY OF THE MAIN CHARACTER, WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY OWN CREATION SOOOO IF YOU STEAL HER I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU...

JUST KIDDING...

BUT SERIOUSLY I OWN TABITHA RALEIGH GRADY SO DON'T STEAL HER PLEASE.

UMMMM LET'S SEE... JURASSIC WORLD AND ALL ITS CHRACTERS AND AMAZING DINOSAURS BELONG TO STEVEN SPIELBERG, COLIN TREVORROW (AND MICHAEL CRICHTON) AND THE LOT WHO WROTE THE SCREENPLAY. IT'S A UNIVERSAL PICTURES FILM AND NONE OF THAT BELONGS TO ME (THANK GOD BECAUSE I'D HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH IT)... ALSO, THERE IS SOME SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN THIS FIC SO BE MINDFUL OF THAT. ALONG WITH THAT THIS FANFIC WILL HAVE SOME SPOILERS (duh) AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I SAW THIS MOVIE TODAY SO ALL OF THE WRITING FROM HERE UNTIL I SEE JURASSIC WORLD AGAIN IS BASED OFF OF MEMORY... SOOOOO YEAH THAT'S ABOUT ALL I CAN THINK OF SO ENJOY, AND COMMENT. FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WANTED!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

LOSTDAUGHTEROFCHAOS <3<3<3

P.S. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS (AND GRAMMAR ERRORS)... MY COMPUTER FLIPPED OUT ON ME AND NOW THIS FONT IS IN ALL CAPS AND I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT... ANYWHO... LOVE YA!! <3

-----

I stared the obstinate Velociraptor in the eye while keeping note of the other three in my peripheral vision.

"Stand down, Blue," I ordered the reptile.

She snapped and hissed at me but I dared not move. My arms were outstretched trying to maintain the loyalty of the raptors I had helped "train". My uncle, Owen Grady, stood behind me, helping me ward off the unpredictable carnivores, with his own commands.

"Back up slowly, sweetheart. Don't worry, I've got your six," he whispered into my ear.

Ever so carefully I began to inch my way backwards, keeping my eyes on the beta.

"Close the gate!" Owen yelled to Barry.

"Are you crazy?!" Barry shouted back.

Eh, he's slightly crazy but that's what makes him awesome, I thought to myself.

I heard the buzzer behind me signaling that the gate was closing. My breath slowed a bit as fear swallowed my heart. Owen put a reassuring hand on my shoulder, for a fleeting moment, and gently pulled back on it, signaling for me to head towards the gate. Without a second glance I whipped around and sprinted towards the slowly falling gate. Hearing the screeches of the raptors I quickened my pace.

"Hey! Eyes on me!" Owen yelled, subduing the fierce carnivores.

I slid under the gate and practically threw myself into Barry's arms. He held onto me fiercely, as if I were about to sprint back into the raptor cage. My uncle was still trying to keep the pack's attention and the gate was still falling.

Suddenly, remembering one of the drills we had practiced so often, I yelled to Owen, "Let's play Hide n' Seek!"

I pulled myself out of Barry's arms, now having the raptors attention, and grabbed a rat from the feeding bucket, holding it in my hand. This gave Owen the chance to twist around and dive under the cage door, just before it hit the ground. The raptors were at the gate seconds after, growling and screeching at the loss of a meal. Owen and I may be part of the pack but even that has its limits.