00:00 AM

══════════════════

[ cross-posted from twitter : loafsungs ]

Main Ship: Lee Minho & Han Jisung

Genre : Heavy Angst

Language : English

• This, in any other form, is not to be connected with the real Stray Kids and does not mean harm in general. This story takes place in a fictional universe, so as not to be associated with any events in real life. Everything is purely the imaginative work of the author.

•  There may be grammatical or scientific/technical inaccuracies present throughout the story. The author apologizes in advance for any of those.

•  Please do not proceed further if you are uncomfortable with the tags stated below:

          - End of the World / Mass Extinction / Death

          - Anxiety-inducing Situations

          - Emotional Distress

          - Consistent use of profanities 

          - Heavy Angst 

══════════════════

Playlist:

I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire by The Ink Spots — 3:01

As the World Caves In by Sarah Cothran — 2:41

i don't want to watch the world end with someone else by Clinton Kane — 3:04

Zombie by The Cranberries — 5:06

Enchanted (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift — 5:53

Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe, FINNEAS — 3:42

Cover Me by Stray Kids — 3:11

golden hour by JVKE — 3:29

══════════════════

From the Observatory Period that was just held two weeks prior to this declaration, the International Space Unified Organization has detected severe abnormalities starting to come up from the Earth's inner core up to the crust. Several lava eruptions have already started occurring in multiple countries all around the globe, with formerly extinct volcanoes suddenly roaring back to life and wreaking havoc towards the modern civilizations without sparing anything else.

With the addition of the sudden weakening of the atmospheric layer, the Organization's Lead Professor and Researcher feared for the worst. It is expected that by the end of forty eight hours, the Earth would be back to its primordial form. Mankind would be erased from existence by two days, and there's no other way to prevent it from taking place anymore.

For years, humans have discovered and innovated. The creation of multiple technologies have helped them rise up from the initial stepping stones, and with their determination came the improved abilities to know and prepare for situations like what was to be expected today. 

The International Space Unified Organization thanks every single human being, whether alive or deceased, who had contributed to the development of the world in their own ways. Take this time to reflect and spend time with the people you hold close to your hearts. Go and achieve any mission you can not leave behind, for we are approaching closer to the hour where our names would be nothing but subjects of history for the species to be taking our places.

...

..

.

forty eight hours, the countdown begins now