MARKED

Two boys were fighting as it was their daily dose to make a mess in school.

??:-"ahh you punched me" ten year boy yelled before hitting elder one.

??:-"you hit me before. Bunnyhead" 12 years boy declared before going back in fighting with his opponent.

??:-"don't you dare call me with that name. Weak bear" he pushed the boy against the wall.

Taehyung:-"Ohh What if I do. Are you gonna cry little one" he pushed the boy and laughed.

Half of the school kids gathered around them cause they loves to watch this two fighting everyday.

Jungkook:-"I SAID STOP!!" Shouted him in anger.

Jungkook was two years younger than taehyung still managed to scared the boy away.

They always fights like this. Reason?

From jungkook's side it was, he always wanted to befriend with taehyung but the other never accepted him as his friend. And he also doesn't like it when he sees the elder boy with someone else, who isn't him.

And

From taehyung's side it was, he do also wanted to befriend with jungkook too but the younger was not like other kids. He had a badboy reputation in school cause he almost fights with everyone without any specific reason. Maybe he also likes other boy little.

Today they were fighting because when taehyung was walking in corridors with his friend. Suddenly jungkook pushed his friend. Which grow the unwanted attention upon them. Taehyung in anger also pushed younger back.

Taehyung:-"what if I don't stop?" He mocked.

Jungkook was fiercely looking at him. Despite him being small one.

Jungkook:-"you called it upon your self" he walked towards taehyung.

Everyone holds their breath waiting for next move jungkook takes.

Jungkook once again pushed the elder till his back touched the walk. Thise time younger caged taehyung in his arms.

Jungkook:-"Mine taetae" whispering that in others ear with smirk.

He kissed the boy. Taehyung eyes wide his eyes looking around towards the gathered kids. Whom state was same as him, no difference. Taehyung tried too push jungkook away but that didn't happened cause younger grabbed his hands to stop him.

They were kids that's why they find Eachother others lips as soft as Petal.

Jungkook:-"thank for the opportunity" he backed away with sly smirk still not living his lips.  The kiss lasted for seconds.

Taehyung's mind was out of shock. He could no more process what was happening while whole corridor filled with claps and whistle. He run out blushing madly cause knowingly or unknowingly somewhere he also wanted that.

Jungkook:-"You see" he asked pointing at every student.

Jungkook:-"He is mine. HE IS MARKED BY ME FROM NOW ON" he said in stern tone making sure noone try to impress taehyung.

Time skip

Both jungkook's and taehyung's parents were called by principal. Who was ANGRY with both kids. She suspected both of them. It was tenth time their parents were called in school this month.

From that day taehyung's parents changed his school and the apartment They used to live in their.

Jungkook's parents also changed his school. And grounded him for some days.