How i changed

"Hailey!" Alannah called a million times. "Your gonna be late for school."

"Alright, alright." I pleaded, "can't you just shutup now!"

"No?" Alannah said like a drama queen.

"It wasn't a question," I spoke.

"Guess I answered anyways!" Alannah yelled. She swung the door and pounced to her black car, with surprisingly no fingerprints.

* * *

I got to school where we had the jocks, nerds, emo, and cool people, witch was one of me, and the plastics. I don't know why they called them that, they looked pretty fake to me, I didn't mind. First class is where well lets say all the classes are boring! Except for home ec and construction class, we build little birdy houses. Ok back to the class, well how should I explain this? Ok well not just yet, we're still in the morning. (Morning is not my day to start talking about umm..) first class I had was chemistry, first of all I like chemistry, it's just that there's this love thing going around between me and this kid named William Orobko. He isn't just a kid, he's the kid who everyone wants to punch in the face. Trust me William, to make it official Orobko will never have a chance with me. * * *Second class I had math with my annoying sister Alannah, huh I know right. I haven't really explained Alannah especially from my point of view. * * * third class was just same old same old, BORING! After fourth period we finally have lunch. We have assigned seats but yet nobody listens. Well at least some of us do, we have the cool group, witch I'm leader! Haha. Anybody comes with a short skirt and fancy heels, um no! There not coming to sit with my people.

Oh my gosh! There he is! I've only ever dreamed of sitting by him. Dddiiinnngg dddiiiinnng "no!" I squeaked.

"Are you ok Hailey? You look like you've sprained a ancle." Said Josh Orobko. Well there he is again! Well atleast Williams brother who looked nothing like him.

"Pfft am I ok?" I said, but wow I just sunk down on the floor and just about did the splits.

* * *

It was finally time for our comps! My comps were home ec and construction

Believe me, I looked hot in that apron at the beginning of the year in middle school. Ha, I was only in grade nine, this is high school. Oh yes I'm in grade ten. So before all the exciting parts, I went to foods class, cause obviously I know it's going to be exciting in sixth period. We weren't really making the best out of foods today.. Everyone kept burning there food. Except for me and a couple kids, we all got 90% in our foods test. All is woman and men who didn't mess our recipe up sat on the counters and laughed and chewed on the food we actually made, instead of actually burned.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one." I said to my home ec friends.

"Hailey, you almost made me choke!" Yelled Ernie, Brnies twin. Trust me you don't know wanna know what the joke was.

It was finally sixth period. "Yes!" I said to myself. A couple kids stared at me like what the fuk? Who cares? Not me!

Chapter two

I winked at my friends, totally a good way to start sixth period. There was a reason why I'm writing this story, I like this guy named Jared. He's one of the hottest guys out of the jocks. Sorry I forgot to mention that. It was always me who talked first, cause all girls act stupid in front of there crush, like me.

"Oh there goes my hammer!" I giggled and he smiled at me with his braces. Trust me, guys with braces were usually the hottest. I hope me and Jared have that bond again. It makes me happy, I hope for him to. I forgot he was my well partner, he always asked me if I wanted to be his partner, and obviously I would say yes. Today sadly we didn't have partners. But he still talked to me, which made me feel happy, cause I think a lot of girls like him. I literally get so damn jealous of every girl he talks to, only cause I only want >me< to experience how amazing he is. Sorry that was a little to obsessive. Jared was the only one who made me happy when I was sad. I miss the bond, the feeling, and the touch he used to give me when it wasn't awkward. "Keep calm" I said to myself, shit I can't do this! There was only ten more minutes, I had to make this quick!