𝙰𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Marinette POV:

The memory blasted into my brain so fast it hurt. Kim. The spiders. Chloe. It was so painful to think about my eyes started to water and tears fell down my face. And then Monarch was in my mind. He was introducing himself not that he needed to. I knew him more than he knew. He was offering his powers and calling me panic. My brain started to hurt excruciatingly and everything started to blur. Black enveloped me and everything went blank.

Tikki POV:

I took the earrings out of Marinette's ears before she turned into "panic" completely and ran for Alya's help. She knew her identity and could easily turn into Scarabella. I just needed to find her fast. All around Paris I searched but I couldn't find her anywhere. What was I going to do?

Adrien's POV:

I was seriously starting to get worried. Marinette was nowhere in sight and it had been at least five minutes.  I could tell something was bothering her but she was just keeping it to herself. But my worry was answered when I heard a BOOM behind me. I turned my head. In front of me there was a figure. AN AKUMITOZED VILLIAN! They wore a black sleek costume that had eight legs representing a spider. They were wearing a good that put a shadow over their face, but I still knew it was Marinette. When she stood in front of me her body stiffened. She stayed there for a second but ultimately kept walking forward. She approached the pool in Kim's direction. I ran for the locker rooms. "Sorry gotta go to safety." I needed to save Mari. And quick.

I ran into a stall and locked it behind me by pulled the latch. Once inside I handed him a piece of Camembert. He ate it in two seconds.
"PLAGG CLAWS OUT." He dissolved into my ring and I unlocked the stall and headed back to save the girl I love. For ten minutes I attempted to find her akuma. But it was no use. I was too scared to hurt her. I wouldn't even go near her. And anyway it wouldn't matter. Ladybug needed to deevilize the akuma. Where is she? I hope she's okay. She is vital to stop the akumitization.

After another five minutes a see a red spot racing towards me. It was Tikki. Ladybug's Kwami.
"Sorry Chat Noir but your gonna have to do this one on your own. Ladybug is extremely sick today and I couldn't find Scarabella." I looked at Marinette and decided this was essential. I combined both Miraculous.

I was now wearing a costume that was made of a black leather jumpsuit, and had red spots filling the suit. My hair was now blood red and my eyes were mitmatched. One red and one green. My belt was red. And instead of a bell I had a paw zipper that could open the jumpsuit. I grinned at ran up to Marinette. Finally I noticed she was using her bracelet to blast people and make them see there worst nightmares. When she was focused on blasting Kim for the tenth time I snuck up from behind her. She saw me and threw me into the pool.
"Aww is the poor kitty cat scared of taking a bath?" I frowned and got out.
"LUCKY CHARM!" A piece of paper shaped like a heart fell into the palm of my hand. And then it hit me. "Sorry Panic but I need to go leave for a moment. I know someone who can actually help I need to find Alta."
I ran back to the locker rooms. Inside I detransformed. I quickly ran back to Marinette. She was looking around the room for misternoir. Slowly, I approached her.
"Marinette please stop this."
"I am panic now." She said in despair.
"But you don't have to be. You can and always make any situation better. Kim told me about what happened last year. But I want you to know that I love you for who you are and I will never take advantage of your love. You are an angel and without you my life would be pointless. My life never felt as meaningful as it does since I e started dating you. I love you Marinette." I could see it working. When the black left her body I ran towards her and gave her a hug. Marinette looked at me.
"What happened?"
"You were akumatized."
"WHAT?!" She stood up so fast and starting panicking. No pun intended. She looked at me in fear.
"Marinette it's okay. Chat noir or misternoir will be back soon. He went to get Alya."
"What for?"
"Not sure. Anyway I think we should get you home okay. I just need to change first. Meet you in five." She agreed and I ran back. I turned into misternoir. I ran back to where I left Marinette. She was on the floor crying. My heart suddenly hurt. I walked over to her.
"How did you get unakumitized?"
"I'm not sure. When I came back I was next to my boyfriend."
"True love I guess." I told her, smiling. She returned it. I handed her one of the charms ladybug always gives out. And left the room. A few minutes later I returned as Adrien.